Home Discussion Discuss: Write a program to list all even numbers between two numbers

• ask a questionSheng July 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM

...hello I'm a student and as a project. he ask us to make a mailbox of 1-200. and with this mailboxes the 1st task is to open all the even numbers.then the 2nd task is open the no.3 mailbox followed by next 3rd mailbox and so on. but the the problem is how can i open a closed mailbox and closed the open one...Hope to help me

• ErrorsNick Fifis June 30, 2011 at 10:45 PM

I followed the tut to the letter, but I keep getting errors when I try to run it. "The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable Syntax error, insert ")" to complete Expression Syntax error, insert "AssignmentOperator Expression" to complete Expression Syntax error, insert "Finally" to complete BlockStatements at myProject.main(myProject.java:17)" I'm using eclipse because a friend of mine recommended it though I doubt that has anything to do with the problems.

• javaEmmanuel October 2, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Try explain for us what try and catch exception meaan in java

• javaphoebe mae caballero January 10, 2012 at 12:32 PM

i love this java topic

• correctionvaibhav parikh January 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM

please correct above i/2=0,in theory description it should be i%2=0 as wriiten in program...thank u.

• computer sciencedarwen March 6, 2012 at 10:24 AM

i want to know and i want to learn the cisco and how to ip add thats all thank you

• error in codematthew May 2, 2012 at 9:15 AM

error line 6 ';' needed at the end of line.

• java problemsycliff June 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Does "import java.util.Scanner;" do the same work as "import java.io.*;" or why did the programmer below choose the latter ? import java.io.*; class AllEvenNum{ public static void main(String[] args) { try{ BufferedReader br1 = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.println("Enter number : "); int num = Integer.parseInt(br1.readLine()); System.out.println("Even Numbers:"); for (int i=1;i <=num ; i++){ if(i%2==0 ){ System.out.print(i+","); } } } catch(Exception e){} } } //thanks for yo help

• hhhhNorfaisa September 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM

programming is so very hard..promise

• Java programsRajkumar M January 6, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Basic of a programs is a all people

• Basic programsRajkumar M January 6, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Java programs all peoples reachied

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Listing all even numbers between two numbers
the numbers. Check the tutorial Write a program to list all even numbers between two...Listing all even numbers between two numbers  Hi, How to write code to list all the even numbers between two given numbers? Thanks   Hi 

Java Tips and Examples

Write a program to list all even numbers between two numbers
Write a program to list all even numbers between two numbers... all the even numbers between two numbers. For this first create a class named... all even numbers between 1 and this numbers.  Here is the code 

Hibernate Interview Questions

print the even numbers between the range 100-200
print the even numbers between the range 100-200  Q ?write an application that print out the even numbers between the range 100-200 ? 1- which aer... prints out the even numbers between the range of 100 and 200 and then determine 

Java Beginners

numbers
numbers  Write a program that read 15 integers between 0 and 6 and a method to search, displays and returns the number that has the highest occurrence. Prompt the user if the number is not within this range.   Hello 

Java Beginners

Finding all palindrome prime numbers - Java Beginners
Finding all palindrome prime numbers  How do i write a program to Find all palindrome prime numbers between two integers supplied as input (start and end points are excluded 

Java Beginners

Program to display palindrome numbers between some range
Program to display palindrome numbers between some range  Hi!I want a java program to display palindrome numbers between 100 to 1000.can you please... class NumberPalindrome { static ArrayList<Integer> list = new ArrayList< 

Java Interview Questions

EVEN NUMBERS - Java Interview Questions
EVEN NUMBERS  i want program of even numbers?i want source code plz reply?  Hi Friend, Try the following code: class EvenNumbers... counter = 0; System.out.println("Even Numbers are:" ); for (int i 

SQL Question

mysql difference between two numbers
mysql difference between two numbers  How to get total bate difference between two dates for example 1/01/2012 and 1/02/2012 in MYSQL?   ... between two date. The syntax of DATEDIFF is .. SELECT DATEDIFF('2012-01-31 23:59 

Java Interview Questions

write an application that print out the even numbers between the range 100-200
write an application that print out the even numbers between the range 100-200   write an application that print out the even numbers between... and determine the even numbers between them. class EvenNumbers { public static 

Java Tips and Examples

Comparing Two Numbers
of comparing two numbers and finding out the greater one. First of all, name a class "Comparing" and take two numbers in this class. Here we have taken a=24... Comparing Two Numbers       

Java Beginners

numbers - Java Beginners
numbers  Write a program to create a file named "numbers.dat". Then create an algorithm that adds all even numbered integers from 1 to 100, separated by a comma. After the file has been created, close and reopen the file 

Java Beginners

random numbers
random numbers  Hi I need some help with the code for the this program. This program should randomly choose a number between 1 and 1000... the computer has randomly chosen the number 759.] Guess my number! It's between 1 and 1000 

Java Tips and Examples

Add two big numbers
): This method is used to add the two BigDecimal numbers. Here is the code of program... Add two big numbers       In this section, you will learn how to add two big numbers 

Java Beginners

adding two numbers - Java Beginners
adding two numbers  hii friends....... this is my program...]=Integer.parseInt(in.readLine()); int s=x[1]+y[1]; System.out.println("Sum of two no. is:"+s); } } in this program after running it will give one 

Java Beginners

Addition of two numbers
Addition of two numbers  addition of two numbers 

Java Beginners

To find first two maximum numbers in an array
To find first two maximum numbers in an array  Java program to find first two maximum numbers in an array,using single loop without sorting array 

Programming Tutorials

Check whether highest number is even or odd
Check whether highest number is even or odd In this section, you will learn how to check highest number between the two numbers and then determine whether it is odd or even. For this, we have taken two integer variables num1 and num2 

General

Calculate sum of even and odd numbers in Java
Calculate sum of even and odd numbers In this section, you will learn how to read the file that contains even and odd numbers and calculate their sum separately. To do this, first of all, we have found all the even and odd numbers from 1 

Java Beginners

prime numbers - Java Beginners
prime numbers  Write a java program to find the prime numbers between n and m 

Java Beginners

Adding two numbers
Adding two numbers  Accepting value ffrom the keyboard and adding two numbers 

General

Swapping of two numbers
program to calculate swap of two numbers. Swapping is used where  you want... ability. In this program we will see how we can swap two numbers. We can do... Swapping of two numbers       

Java Beginners

Create a multi-thread program that calcualtes values for a list of numbers
Create a multi-thread program that calcualtes values for a list of numbers  Write a multithreaded program that calculates various statistical values for a list of numbers. This program will be passed a series of numbers 

Java Beginners

Sum of positive and negative numbers
that would be great Write a program to read in 10 integer values and output the sum of all the positive integers and the sum of all the negative integers.   import java.util.*; class Numbers { public static void main(String 

Java Beginners

Perfect Numbers - Java Beginners
it is equal to the sum of all its exact divisors (other than itself). 6 = 1 + 2 + 3 Write a java program that finds and prints the three smallest perfect numbers. Use methods   Hi Friend, Try the following code: public 

Java Beginners

Applet for add two numbers
); add(text2); label3 = new Label("Sum of Two Numbers...Applet for add two numbers  what is the java applet code for add two numbers?   import java.awt.Graphics; import javax.swing.*; public 

General

Swap two any numbers
Swap Any Two Numbers       This is a simple Java Oriented  language program. If  you... to swap or exchange the number to each other. First of all we have to create 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java write even numbers to file
Java write even numbers to file In this section, you will learn how to write the even numbers to file. By using the PrintWriter class, you can write any type... have used print() method to store the even numbers to the file. println 

Java Beginners

sorting numbers
sorting numbers  How to sort the numbers in ascending order  ...); System.out.println("Enter List Elements: "); ArrayList<Integer> list=new...=input.nextInt(); list.add(num); } System.out.println("Numbers 

General

Add Two Numbers in Java
Add Two Numbers in Java     ... of two numbers! Sum: 32... these arguments and print the addition of those numbers. In this example, args 

Java Beginners

Prime Numbers
with the first n prime numbers. Your program should then display the contents of the array elements. You program should also ensure that the user enters...Prime Numbers  Create a complete Java program that allows the user 

DMCA.com