Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Mobile Applications Questions

J2me Fonts - MobileApplications
J2me Fonts  hi ,i am doing my project in j2me..english to tamil dictionary is my title..i dont know how to integrate tamil fonts in j2me application..can anyone help me..i am in need of this idea very soon..please reply as soon 

JSP Tutorials

Working With Fonts
working with fonts       In this program we are going to make an excel sheet and set the fonts of text values, set its size. We can also set the name of the font 

Java Beginners

java printing using printer device fonts
java printing using printer device fonts  Hi i am trying to print using a printers device fonts rather than truetype fonts ? I can print to the printer using the standard java printing api , ie create a simpleDoc, a docFlavour 

OpenSourceSoftware

How To Use Open Source Fonts
How to use of Open source fonts is growing among people day by day, as they are new, different and better then old fonts like Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Trebuchet, Verdana and Tahoma. Use of these fonts is slowly disappearing 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD true type fonts
<?php define("WIDTH", 300); define("HEIGHT", 100); define("F_SIZE", 40); define("F_ANGLE", 0); define("F_FONT", "C:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf"); $img = imagecreate 

General

Display Different Fonts
Display Different Fonts   ... fonts. A font is a specific style of displaying characters. It describes.... It is the combination of  pitch and spacing. A group of fonts is defined as font-family 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded Font in Flex4
. There are some file type of fonts: 1. True Type fonts (*.ttf) 2. Open Type fonts (*.otf) 3. True Type Collection (*.ttc) 4. Mac Data Fork Fonts (*.dfont...; minHeight="600"> <!-- Using Embedded fonts --> < 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript fontColor method
JavaScript fontColor method       We can also give different colors to the fonts by using the method fontColor() over any string instead of using the <font>< 

General

Java get available Font
font. In order to retrieve all the available fonts, we have used the AWT package... of class GraphicsEnvironment. It returns an array of fonts available...;ge.getAllFonts();    for (Font f : fonts)  

Java Interview Questions

Java FontMetrics classes
and FontMetrics classes?  The Font class provides mappings to fonts... help in drawing the fonts on the screen.  The Font class provides mappings to fonts that are used to render text data onto the screen. The Font 

Java Beginners

How to Type in japanese in java Textfield?
in japanese i have installed imejp,and japanese fonts on my system i can write 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  what is graphics?  Hi Friend, It includes pen widths, dashed lines, image and gradient color fill patterns, the use of arbitrary local fonts, a floating point coordinate system, and a number of coordinate 

Programming Tutorials

RTextPrinter
, fonts, mapping of character sets.... image support is also planned 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD text on image
_x, $start_y, $black, 'C:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf', "Text over Image" 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD font size
:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf", "Rose"); ImagePng ($handle); ?> 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD imagettftext
= 'This is imagettftext'; $font = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf'; imagettftext($im, 20 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD bold text
= 'RoseIndia...'; $font = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf'; imagettftext($image, 20 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD draw text
= 'Roseindia...'; $font = 'C:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf'; imagettftext($im, 20, 0, 11 

PHP Tutorial

Php gd hello world
/Fonts/arial.ttf'; $string = 'Hello World!'; imagettftext ($image, 30, 0, 10 

Tutorials

iPhone SDK Examples
components. Windows Buttons Fonts Text Orientation 

Java Code Examples

changing Chunk Color
the color of chunk and how you can add fonts and gives the size of the fonts... fonts which are not in it.   getFont: The getFont 

Programming Tutorials

Inkscape
? most notably, it does not yet support animation, or SVG fonts. Inkscape has multi 

General

Rich Internet Application
multiple fonts, vector and bitmap graphic files, animations, online conferencing 

Java Beginners

java application/applet - Java Beginners
and the design (placement of components, fonts, colors) etc., are to be decided 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
(placement of components, fonts, colors) etc., are to be decided by the student 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD spiral Images
:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf",$text[$i]); } header("Content-type: image 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD circle
,$red,"C:/WINNT/Fonts/arial.ttf",$text[$i]); } header("Content-type 

Java Code Examples

different Font
that helps you for the procedure of using various fonts in a pdf document... and fields are used for creating multiple colorful fonts. add(Chunk chunk 

Software Services

Static Website Designing
like graphics, layout, load time, fonts, bandwidth, screen resolutions, operating 

Eclipse Plugins

Extended VS Presentation
customization options like the tab size / padding / border / color / fonts, " 

DMCA.com