Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

how printing landscape?
how printing landscape?  I have code which print some data from data... "Print Dialog", but it does not work if chose "Landscape". Is any way to print LANDSCAPE 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIView landscape only
UIView landscape only  HI, How to display your view in landscape orientation only? Thanks   Hi, You use the following code in your view controller class: - (BOOL)shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation 

landscape orientation iPad
landscape orientation iPad   In my iPad application, i want to change the orientation as landscape only.. how could i be done? Currently i'm using... therefore show in both portrait and landscape. - (BOOL 

Java Code Examples

pdf landscape
pdf landscape       In this free tutorial we are going to tell you about landscape portrait in iText.  iText is a framework for creating pdf files in java. In this tutorial 

Tutorials

iPhone landscape mode
iPhone landscape mode In this series of iPhone application development tutorial, you'll learn launching your iPhone app in landscape mode. Believe me it's very simple to change your iphone app in landscape mode. Just follow 

iPhone

Orientation iPhone SDK
please keep in mind that landscape orientation is not possible in the case... is changed from portrait to landscape. But certainly it's possible in navigation... application that is both portrait and landscape orientation enabled 

Programming Tutorials

Rotating UIViewController
to rotate your UIView into both portrait or landscape orientation. Steps for Rotating UIViewController in both portrait and landscape orientation. -> Create... it to work in portrait and landscape orientation. So just comment the line 

Free Magazine

Integrating Struts and Hibernate
Integrating Struts and Hibernate           This article explains the integration of Struts and Hibernate, two worldwide-accepted frameworks in the landscape 

Free Magazine

JavaFX
) development landscape. There has been a constant demand for RIAs to provide 

Programming Tutorials

JavaFX: New Paradigm in Rich Internet Applications
prevailing with the rich internet application (RIA) development landscape 

Java Tips and Examples

Learn Java in a day
Learn Java in a day       Java is the most exciting object oriented programming language in computer programming landscape. Java provides 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

JavaFX
) development landscape. There has been a constant demand for RIAs to provide 

Travel

Goa Travel Guide
of touring Goa. Beside breathtaking beaches, its magnificent scenic landscape 

Travel

Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
the landscape of the city have always been fancied by the tourists visiting India 

Travel

Culture of Jaipur
Culture of Jaipur The city of Jaipur is well known for it rich cultural heritage that is finely showcased in its various forts, palaces and monuments that dots the landscape of the city, that is also called as the pink city 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Jobs

Free J2EE books

J2EE Design Patterns Books

Travel

Kerala Travel Guide
one-stop information source to know more about this scenic landscape, its 

Travel

Summer Destinations in India

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts Articles
It is the first widely adopted Model View Controller (MVC) framework, and has proven itself in thousands of projects. Struts was ground-breaking when it was introduced, but the web development landscape has changed a lot in the last few 

ipad default image names
ipad default image names  i have a problem while launching application in iPad. The Default image that i have set is not displaying in landscape mode correctly. please suggest. Thanks.   ipad Default image names 

Development process Questions

iphone login screen
†management. † All †screens †must †comply †to †Portrait †and †Landscape †View 

Travel

Gardens in Jaipur
and green landscape add to the beauty of this garden at which tourists come...: Visit to Ram Niwas Garden of Jaipur: Spread over a lush green landscape the garden 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

iphone
†Portrait ¬†and ¬†Landscape ¬†View ¬†Mode ¬† ¬† 1. ¬† The ¬† App ¬† will ¬† begin 

Programming Tutorials

Java Programming: Chapter 1
Chapter 1 Overview: The Mental Landscape WHEN YOU BEGIN a journey, it's a good idea to have a mental map of the terrain you'll be passing through. The same is true for an intellectual journey, such as learning to write 

Travel

Service Apartments in Gurgaon
Service Apartments in Gurgaon The city of Gurgaon is one of the upcoming cities in the national capital region. Various multinational corporations and blue chip companies dot the landscape of the city that is considered the hub 

Free Magazine

Java server faces
. It is the scenario prevailing with web development landscape. Recently JSF has evolved 

Programming Tutorials

JavaFX
with the rich internet application (RIA) development landscape. There has been a constant 

Java-Tutorials

How to learn Java with no programming experience
programming landscape, which provides you diverse functionalities. Learning Java 

How to remove virtual keypad from apps java
-MIDlet-TargetLCD-Width: 480 LGE-MIDlet-Width: 320 MIDlet-Landscape-Support 

DMCA.com