Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Code Examples

How to make a Rectangle type pdf
How to make a Rectangle type pdf   ... make a pdf file in the rectangle shape irrespective of the fact whether...*, and com.lowagie.text.*. These two package will help us to make and use pdf file in our 

JSP Tutorials

How to Make a Pdf and inserting data
How to Make a Pdf and inserting data  ... make a pdf file and how we can insert a data into the pdf file. This all...* and com.lowagie.text.pdf.* package which will help us to make a pdf file.  The logic 

Java Beginners

Rectangle
Rectangle  Could anybody help me on this problem, Write two Rectangle objects with the following properties: Rectangle1: Height 15 width 53 Y 25 X 15 Rectangle2: height 47 Width 60 Y 12 X 0 It's to be used four-argument 

General

How to calculate area of rectangle
How to Calculate Area of Rectangle   ... explain the static method how to display the rectangle values. First of all we have... rectangle method which takes two parameters of type integer. To calculate the area 

Java Code Examples

pdf background color
the background of the pdf file which you have built. To make a program over... will help us to make and use pdf file in our program. Now create a file named... of Rectangle glass. Call the setBackgroundColor() method of the Rectangle class. Now make 

Java Code Examples

change pdf version
the version of pdf file. To make the program for changing the pdf version firstly... of Changing the PDF version of a document");  Rectangle pageSize = new... change pdf version       

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Draw Rectangle
<?php header("Content-type: image/jpeg"); $width = 350; $height = 360; $im = ImageCreateTrueColor($width, $height); ImageAntiAlias($im, true); $white = ImageColorAllocate($im, 255, 255, 255 

Java Code Examples

Insert pages pdf
file,. To make the program for changing the pdf version firstly we will make... Insert pages pdf       In this program we... if there is any exception. com.lowagie.text.Paragraph classes is used to make 

Java Code Examples

pdf file measurement
on a pdf file,. To make the program for changing the pdf version firstly we have... pdf file measurement      ... to make paragraph , com.lowagie.text.Rectangle classes is used to create object 

J2ME

J2ME Draw Triangle, Rectangle, Arc, Line Round Rectangle Example
tutorial, we are going to describe how to draw a triangle, rectangle, arc, line or a round rectangle in one small application. Although we have already explained... J2ME Draw Triangle, Rectangle, Arc, Line Round Rectangle Example 

Java Code Examples

combine two pdf files
combine two pdf files       In this program we are going to tell you how you can read a pdf file and combine more than one pdf into one.  To make a program over this, firstly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to make an animated navigation bar with css
How to make an animated navigation bar with css In this example you will see how to make a CSS navigation bar in the photoshop... a rectangle shape inside the rounded rectangle shape. Use same step to make another 

Java Beginners

pdf from i report
pdf from i report  I have a problem again with my report, i use I Report to make pdf file. but when the application running in java, pdf can't view. but in rtf format data can view. or can icon save like this to be dissapear 

PHP Questions

Creating files of PDF's thumnails
Creating files of PDF's thumnails  Hi, How to create PDF's thumbnail... server. You can then use following code to create PDF thumbnail image. <?php...( "Content-Type: image/jpeg" ); echo $im; ?> Thanks 

How to make a magnify glass
How to make a magnify glass Here. you will learn a simple lesson to make a magnifying a glass, we use it to search tiny object in the big... with any size as you want. Text: Select Horizontal Type Tool (T key) set color 

How to make a navigation bar
How to make a navigation bar This is the navigation design... will look like this. Rectangle Shape: Choose Rectangle tool and make a shape.... Write text: Choose Horizontal type tool (T key) and make 

Java Code Examples

pdf landscape
to make and use pdf file in our program. Now create a file named... the method setPageSize to set the page size of the pdf file. To make a new page... pdf landscape       

Java Code Examples

pdf section
pdf section       In this program we are going to tell you how you can divide a pdf file... package will help us to make and use pdf file in our program. Now create a file 

Java Code Examples

pdf list
pdf list       In this program we are going to know how we can make a list in a pdf file irrespective of the fact whether it exists or not. To make a program over this, firstly we 

Java Code Examples

pdf system
pdf system       In this example we are going to see how the data which we have in the pdf file...*, and com.lowagie.text.*. These two package will help us to make and use pdf file 

Java Code Examples

pdf tables
; In this program we are going to tell you how we can make a table in a pdf... fine, otherwise a pdf file will be created.  To make a program over... will help us to make and use pdf file in our program. Now create a file named tablePDF 

JSP Servlet Questions

The type Font is ambiguous where generating pdf file from jsp page - JSP-Servlet
The type Font is ambiguous where generating pdf file from jsp page  I am geeting ambiguous error .Do u want to add any jar files   Hi Friend, Import the class Font into your JSP page like the following 

Java Code Examples

pdf chapter
want to make them by your own. In this program we are going to tell you how you can make different chapters in pdf file irrespective of the fact whether...*, and com.lowagie.text.*. These two package will help us to make and use pdf file in our 

JSP Servlet Questions

The type Font is ambiguous where generating pdf file from jsp page - JSP-Servlet
The type Font is ambiguous where generating pdf file from jsp page  i am getting the type font is ambiguous and type imgae ambiguous ? document.open(); 32: Font headFont = FontFactory.getFont(FontFactory.HELVETICA 

Java Code Examples

pdf margin
; In this example we are going to see how we can give a margin to our pdf file... will be able to give the margins to your own made pdf file.  To make... package will help us to make and use pdf file in our program. Now create a file 

Java Code Examples

pdf Metadata
will help us to make and use pdf file in our program. Now create a file named... pdf Metadata       In this program we are going to know what is metadata in pdf.  Metadata 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a bone, make a bone, a bone
How to make a bone      ... for, please follow now. New File: Create a new file. Rounded rectangle shape: Choose "White" color and Rounded rectangle shape tool (U key 

Java Code Examples

'Hello World' file from a servlet (PDF, HTML or RTF).
; In this program we are going to tell you how we can create three file rtf,pdf and html...;center><b>Enter Data Type Format (Only rtf,html or pdf)</b><...  'Hello World' file from a servlet (PDF, HTML or RTF 

Java Code Examples

pdf default size
you will better understand how you can adjust the paper size.  To make... package will help us to make and use pdf file in our program. Now create a file... pdf default size       

Java Tips and Examples

A Program to find area and perimeter of Rectangle
A Program to find area and perimeter of Rectangle In this section we...; a rectangle. To find area and perimeter of a rectangle is a simple program... and perimeter of a rectangle in java. Code Description : Using this example 

DMCA.com