Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Code Examples

Receiving and sending a request to UDP server in Java
Receiving and sending a request to UDP server in Java... will know how to receive and send messages by UDP server. First of all, UDP server receives messages and sends some information to UDP client. The brief 

Java Code Examples

UDP Client in Java
, then you send messages to UDP server. The sending process has been defined just ... UDP Client in Java     ... or messages for UDP server by the UDP client. For this process you must require 

General

UDP - User Datagram Protocol
; Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java  ... some messages from UDP server.   Receiving and sending a request to UDP server in Java Here, you will know how to receive and send 

Java Code Examples

Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java
Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java... will provide send and receive information by the UDP client in Java. UDP client sends information or messages to UDP server and it collects some messages from 

General

Java UDP
Java UDP       TCP and UDP are transport protocols used for communication between computers. UDP... itself. So UDP is good to use when a short message is coming to the server 

Java-Tutorials

UDP (User Datagram Protocol)
) that is used in client/ server programs like videoconference systems expect UDP... receiving, if the data losses anywhere it resends that particular data. UDP... UDP (User Datagram Protocol)    

Java Code Examples

UDP Server in Java
UDP Server in Java     ... of UDP server. This section provides you the brief description and program of the UDP server only for received your messages or information. The UDP server  

Java Server Faces Questions

Multicast under UDP(client server application)
Multicast under UDP(client server application)   UDP is used to support mulicast. Recall that UDP is connectionless and non reliable. Hence... for multicast applications under UDP. For more information, check the following 

Mobile Applications Questions

message sending and receiving using UDP TCP in J2ME
message sending and receiving using UDP TCP in J2ME   I need the simple program for message sending and receiving using UDP TCP in J2ME. Could u pls 

General

Application Server : Java Glossary
Application Server : Java Glossary       An Application server is a server side program that is used to provide service to the client simply by recieving request and sending back 

JavaMail Questions

why mails are sending from the linux server - JavaMail
and Our java application is inside linux server. Whenever we send the mails from java application,mail are not sending .Mail server is installed on windows 2003...why mails are sending from the linux server  Mails are not sending 

JavaMail Questions

Sending Emails In Java
Sending Emails In Java  I want to send emails from within a java program. I saw some online java programs to do that, but they needed me to enter a smtp server, but i don't know what that should be. Can someone please help 

JavaMail Questions

Sending Emails In Java
Sending Emails In Java  I want to send emails from within a java program. I saw some online java programs to do that, but they needed me to enter a smtp server, but i don't know what that should be. Can someone please help 

JavaMail Questions

Sending Emails In Java

Mobile Applications Questions

J2ME -- Stream video from a udp server - MobileApplications
J2ME -- Stream video from a udp server  HI, I wanted to develope a mobile application in j2ME to stream video from a udp server by providing the Ip address of the server and the port no. to connect to and using the UDP protocol 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to send URL in Post request from local server to remote server?
validate user credentials after sending another request to Portal Server. What...How to send URL in Post request from local server to remote server?  ... to another server remotely?What to do in code??? 2> How to send a Post Request 

JavaMail Questions

Sending mail - JavaMail
) { to = newTo;}}Thanks  Java Code for sending messages(text or multimedia...Sending mail  Need a simple example of sending mail in Java  Hi,To send email you need a local mail server such as apache james. You first 

JavaMail Questions

sending email using smtp in java
sending email using smtp in java  Hi all, I am trying to send and email to through my company mail server. Following is my code package com.tbss... by server DEBUG SMTP: mechanism PLAIN not supported by server DEBUG SMTP: mechanism 

JSP Servlet Questions

Email sending in jsp - JSP-Servlet
Email sending in jsp  Hi, Im trying to send email from my jsp webserver.My webpage is running on Tomcat 5.0 server, and im using jsp coding.Now i've already tried a sample code from google, for sending email to my office 'smtp 

Java Beginners

Getting and sending data to and from mobile and the system
Getting and sending data to and from mobile and the system  Hi, For getting and sending data to mobile from system.make system is a server.From mobile send a request to the server and get response.Then process the response 

Web Services

Differentiate between Web Server and Application Server
the HTTP protocol. When the Web server receives an HTTP request, it responds with an HTTP response, such as sending back an HTML page. To process a request, a Web... browser. The web server simply passes the request to the program to handle 

Java Beginners

Image transfer using UDP - Java Beginners
UDP. I have used core java technologies like JFC,JDBC,UDP. My main 

Java Server Faces Questions

server with two port - Java Server Faces Questions
server with two port  Hello, want to write two port server socket program using Java, (i.e. single server program which is listening on two ports... respectively. If C1 send object to the server (using the connection to 3122 port 

Java-Tutorials

Multicast Server in Java
Multicast Server in Java   ... that can be used for sending or receiving the multicast IP packets. It is same... and send the IP packet by the multicast server and provides the functionality 

JSP Tutorials

Request Object In JSP
to the server by an HTTP request. Let if you submit the html form with some data to be send to the server, is received by the HTTP request object of the JSP. To access... the client browser to the server during an HTTP request object which most common use 

Java Beginners

SMS Sending
SMS Sending  i create one java swing standalone application....i need to send sms in my software application....can you guide how write the code....i wrote one code using way-2-sms but it show an error url action is wrong....how 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to send the request and get the request?
How to send the request and get the request?  how to send a request to a JSP file in another domain in the same server and get the request done i.e... server 

Framework Questions

compre request dispatcher and send redirectmethod - Framework
compre request dispatcher and send redirectmethod  compre request dispatcher and send redirectmethod  Hi I am sending a link where u...://www.roseindia.net/help/java/s/forward-vs-redirect.shtml thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

sending mails - JSP-Servlet
sending mails  my intension is sending mails through java program with out installing any softwares.what is code 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Http Request Headers
Java Servlet : Http Request Headers In this tutorial, you will learn how to Http Request Headers works in java servlet. Http Request Headers : HTTP... to a server together with other request data. HTTP client (e.g. a browser) sends 

DMCA.com