Home Discussion Discuss: UDP (User Datagram Protocol)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

UDP - User Datagram Protocol
UDP - User Datagram Protocol       User Datagram Protocol or UDP for short is very... ordering guarantees that TCP does. What is UDP? The User Datagram 

Java-Tutorials

UDP (User Datagram Protocol)
UDP (User Datagram Protocol)       The User Datagram Protocol (UDP) is a transport protocol... is connection less. User Datagram Protocol transports the data between the computers 

Java-Tutorials

UDP - User Datagram Protocol

Programming Tutorials

Datagram in network environment
between machines. Java implements datagrams on top of the UDP protocol by using three... Datagram in network environment       In a network environment the client 

JSP Tutorials

HTTP Protocol
HTTP Protocol          HTTP Protocol stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol. It is the protocol used to convey information of World Wide Web (WWW). HTTP protocol 

General

Locking Issues

General

Datagram in network environment
between machines. Java implements datagrams on top of the UDP protocol by using three... Datagram in network environment       In a network environment the client 

Java-Tutorials

What is FTP (File Transfer Protocol)?
FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol, which is basically a network protocol... user interfaces but are still in use with most of the operating system... like mobile devices. FTP or File transfer protocol can be used for exchange 

JSP Servlet Questions

datagram - JSP-Servlet
datagram  program that sends "hello" message to a machine named "yahoo" on port"4000" using datagram  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/net/udp/index.shtml 

VoIP

VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol
VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol     ... Protocol (IP) . Here you will Find Complete information on VOIP , VOIP phones.... Internate Telephone Services VoIP or voice over internet Protocol 

WebSevices Questions

Web service protocol stack
Web service protocol stack  hii, What is the Web service protocol stack?   hello, The Web service protocol stack is an evolving set of protocols used to define, discover, and implement Web services 

Java Beginners

Secure file transfer protocol
Secure file transfer protocol  What is Secure file transfer protocol 

Mobile Applications Questions

object oriented programming protocol
object oriented programming protocol  What is object oriented programming protocol? Is it different from objective c protocol programming?? Thanks 

JSP Interview Questions

An E-mail protocol for storage
An E-mail protocol for storage  An E-mail protocol for storage, management and change, espically in corporate offices- a) Message handlindling services, b) Postal Service's, C) Data Storage, D)All of the above, e) None 

what is soap protocol
what is soap protocol  what is soap protocol and how can i use this in my iphone application to create a web services application 

Swing AWT

Sliding window protocol
Sliding window protocol  Hello Everyone. Will anybody send me the code to make sliding window protocol animation using java swings. I have to do project with all types sliding protocols such as selectiverepeat,gobackN..etc. I 

VoIP

VoIP User
logging into toolbox.   VoIP user claims Skype protocol A Chinese... VoIP User          VoIP User-The Voice of IP telephony This website is an independent 

General

Java UDP
Java UDP       TCP and UDP are transport protocols used for communication between computers. UDP(User Datagram Protocol) is a very simple connectionless protocol. UDP can 

JSP Tutorials

Cookies in JSP
;    In world wide web the protocol we use is a http protocol. The Http protocol is a stateless protocol means that it can't keep a state i.e.... user's information, is sent to the browser by the server. The cookie is sent 

JSP Tutorials

Session In JSP
;    HTTP Protocol HTTP Protocol stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol. It is the protocol used to convey information of World Wide... contains user's information, is sent to the browser by the server.   

cannot declare variable inside @interface or @protocol
cannot declare variable inside @interface or @protocol  When i declare variable inside the interface, it always send an error saying "cannot declare variable inside @interface or @protocol". Can anyone please tell me why 

JSP Tutorials

Session Management in JSP
;     As we know that the Http protocol is a stateless protocol, that means that it can't persist the data. Http treats each... will be considered as a new user. It is not reliable when we are doing any type 

General

What is WAP? Wireless Application Protocol
Application Protocol or WAP for short is simply a protocol 

Java Beginners

retrive mails from user using java code - Java Beginners
retrive mails from user using java code   how to retrive mails as user "username"??? using java for ex: class Mail{ private String subject... to retrive all mails for user "userName" //and return a set of mail objects 

Technology

VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol

SQL Question

user in mysql
user in mysql  how to create user in mysql?   Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/mysql/mysql5/mysql-creating-account.shtml 

Technology

What is VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)?
Are you eager to know "What is Voice over Internet Protocol"? The world... connected from any part of the world to any part. VOIP or Voice Over Internet Protocol... Protocol) is also known by various other names such as IP telephony, Internet 

JSP Servlet Questions

user registration
user registration  hi frnds...am working on a project in JSP.i want to create a user registration form with username,password,mail id and check box option for community selection.once the details are registered i want to save 

Struts 2 Tutorials

User Module
User Module The user first need to make registration on the website for appearing in the online examination. After the making successful registration he.... User does the following task Login to the application Selects 

Technology

Overview of VOIP/ Voice over Internet Protocol
emerging technology in news today is Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP. Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) one of the is the newest technologies which uses... VOIP Advantages of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) How Voice over IP 

DMCA.com