Home Discussion Discuss: Getting the modification date and time of file or folder in Java

• ThanksSaurabh June 1, 2011 at 5:37 PM

thank you very much.:)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Getting the modification date and time of file or folder in Java
C:\nisha>java GetDirectoryAndFileModifiedTime Enter file or directory name in proper format to get the modification date and time : myfile.txt File name : myfile.txt File modification date 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file modified date
modification date and time of the specified file or folder name. This method shows... determine the modification date and time of any file or folder. Output... the modification date and time of the file. Description of code: We have created 

Finding Last Modification Date of a file
Get the Last Modification Date      Get the Last Modification Date This section contains the detail about how to get the last modification date of a file 

Java file last modified date
Java file last modified date In this section, you will learn how to get the last modification date and time of any file or a directory. Java IO has provide...) { File f = new File("C:/file.txt"); long datetime = f.lastModified(); Date

General

Copy a file to other destination and show the modification time of destination file
Copy a file to other destination and show the modification time...(); } // Access last modification date of destination file. System.out.print("Last modification date of destination file : " 

General

Java get File Timestamp
Java get File Timestamp       In this section, you will study how to obtain the file timestamp.  The following example shows the modification date and time 

Java Beginners

Sort last modified file time in java
Sort last modified file time in java  How to sort the last modified file time in java?   import java.io.*; import java.util.*; import..."); System.out.println("Last modification time : " + sdf.format(d)); } else 

Java Beginners

Java lock file or folder.
Java lock file or folder.  Is it possible to create a desktop application to lock or encrypt file or folder in windows by using java code?? if possible can provide some reference?? because i can't find it... thanks 

JDBC Questions

Date & Time
Date & Time  How to insert System Date & Time in MS-ACCESS using Java 

JDBC Questions

Date & Time
Date & Time  How to insert System Date & Time in MS-ACCESS using Java 

Java Beginners

Java XML modification - Java Beginners
Java XML modification  hey I want to delete the nodes in Xml file & that should be updated in xml file.here is what i have tried. import...( new File( "Testsuite.xml" ) ); delNode( document, "Menu" ); } catch ( Exception 

Java Beginners

copy file from folder to folder - Java Beginners
copy file from folder to folder   my requirement is I need to copy xml files from one folder to another my source file contains the field filename.... Suppose in the source file, file name is goodfile1.xml source folder 

JavaScript Questions

date time picker
date time picker  I have enetered a date time picker in my jsp file. there is text field before the date time picker. What should i do so... the date time picker gets opened 

Date Calendar

date and time in awt(java)
date and time in awt(java)  sir, do you have an example of date in awt java which can be view over a textfield.   Display time in JTextField import java.util.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; public 

Java Beginners

How to copy files from one folder to another based on lastmodified date - Java Beginners
How to copy files from one folder to another based on lastmodified date  I have to make a simple utility to copy files from a folder to another folder in the same hierarchy, without overwriting the existing.  hiimport 

Java Beginners

Zipping folder - Java Beginners
to zip a user selected folder . this folder may contain any number of folder and sub folders. i saw an example in this site showing , how to zip a folder, i executed... solve this.. zipping folder and all of its files and sub folders. thanking 

HTML Questions

Last modified date of a folder
Last modified date of a folder  How to get the last modified date of a folder specified by a link in html 

PHP Tutorial

Session Modification
Session Modification in PHP Session modification can be done through incrementing the loop. As the counting of loop increments, the session be modified. ...(); session_register('count'); $count++; if ($count==1) { $mess= "one time 

Java Beginners

Java Util Zip. Zip files/folders inside a folder, without zipping the original source folder.
Java Util Zip. Zip files/folders inside a folder, without zipping the original... srcFile, ZipOutputStream zip) throws Exception { File folder = new File... { File folder = new File(srcFolder); for (String fileName : folder.list 

Java Beginners

How to upload and save a file in a folder - Java Beginners
How to upload and save a file in a folder  Hi How to upload and save a file in a folder? for example Agreement.jsp File: So when user browses the file and enters the submit button the respective file should 

Swing AWT

Image is in same folder where the java file is located - Swing AWT
Image is in same folder where the java file is located  dear sir It is there in the same folder..means the photograph.jpg file is created in the same folder where my java file is present... wat I should do sir 

General

Change a file timestamp
_package>java ChangeFileDate Change file timestamp example! Enter file name with extension: StrStartWith.shtml Enter last modified date in 'dd-mm-yyyy' format: 23-04-2007 Modification 

Programming Tutorials

Java XML modification
Java XML modification This section explain you how to modify the xml file... file. Then call the function delNode() that finds the specified node from the node... = factory.newDocumentBuilder(); document = builder.parse(new File("data.xml 

JSP Servlet Questions

Delete image from folder - JSP-Servlet
image name like : Pie(userid).png which alocated in my server folder when user id going to logout then at that time i need to delete image Pie(userid).png if you have any java code for deleting this please send me. not JDBC code 

Java Beginners

how to backup files and folder with Java
how to backup files and folder with Java  Does anyone know to create a backup with java?. backup files and folders from my computer to an external... filename, String... content) throws IOException{ File 

Java Beginners

date format to be updated with current date time
date format to be updated with current date time  package LvFrm...; JButton b1,b2; //for date month year entry String strD[]={"Day","1...); /*Icon i=new ImageIcon("file:\\C:\\Documents%20and%20Settings\\All%20Users 

Java Beginners

Folder in Java.
Folder in Java.  I have any problem how to make Folder in java program? Can Anybody help me in this part 

Java Beginners

code for recently created file from a folder in java - Java Beginners
code for recently created file from a folder in java  how to get the recently created file from a folder in java?  Hi friend, Code...=""; try { File file = new File(dirname); if(file.isDirectory 

Java Beginners

updated with current date n time
updated with current date n time  package LvFrm; import...; //for date month year entry String strD[]={"Day","1","2","3","4","5... ImageIcon("file:\\C:\\Documents%20and%20Settings\\All%20Users\\Documents\\My 

General

Get current Date and Time
current date and time in java. Java provide two classes, Date and calendar which will display the current date and time in java. SimpleDateFormat is used  for formatting the date an time. Java provide Date class which 

DMCA.com