Home Discussion Discuss: Converting an Array to a Collection

• GDgGKfkwQzDqRosalinda September 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Wow, your post makes mine look fleebe. More power to you!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Interview Questions

collection
collection  As we know array holds the similar kind of elements, then in collection how toArray() method will convert the collection having different objects as elements to an array in java 

Java Interview Questions

collection
: It is re-sizable array implementation. Belongs to 'List' group in collection..., Hashtable and Collections and Collection?   Enumeration : It is series... Map in collection. Collections : It implements Polymorphic algorithms which 

General

Array to Collection
Array to Collection       In this example we are converting values of an array into collection.... asList(Object[] a): This method acts as a bridge between array and collection 

Java Tips and Examples

Collection to Array
Collection to Array      ...; a collection into a array. In this example we creating an object of ArrayList, adding... elements of ArrayList into an array by using toArray(). List  

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Collection to Array
to an Array.  Code Description: This program helps you in converting Collection data to an Array. Here we have taken an collection of weekdays which gets... Convert Collection to Array      

Java-Tutorials

Converting an Array to a Collection
Converting an Array to a Collection   ... the an array to a collection. In this section, you will learn how how to do this. The given example gives you a brief introduction for converting an array to collection 

Java-Tutorials

Converting Collection to an Array
Converting Collection to an Array   ... the collection to an array. In this section, you will learn how to do this. The given example gives you a brief introduction for convert collection to an array without 

Java Beginners

Collection Framework
Collection Framework  Please help me out..I have a class as below...; private int age; } public class Collection { public static void main... array list only) .Thanks in advance 

Framework Questions

collection - Framework
collection  what is the difference between array and arraylist? what is the difference between arraylist and linklist? what is the difference between arraylist and vector? what is the difference between iterator 

Struts Questions

saving form bean with Array of objects (collection) - Struts
saving form bean with Array of objects (collection)  Hi all... thanks..:) I am facing problem to capture my array of objects(Order) in form bean into action class, the array i get from form is NULL..:( Let me explain 

Java Beginners

Java collection LinkedHashSet
Java collection LinkedHashSet  How can we use LinkedHashSet in java collection?   import java.util.Iterator; import...(); ht.add("List"); ht.add("Array"); ht.add("Linked"); ht.add 

Java Interview Questions

Collection
Collection  What is the exact difference between lagacy classes and collection classes? and Enumeration is possible on Collection classes 

General

Java Collection API - Java Tutorials
in the invoking collection. The array elements are copies of the  collection elements. Object[ ] toArray(Object array[ ]) Returns an array containing only those collection elements whose type matches that of array 

Java Beginners

Java collection HashSet
Java collection HashSet  How can we use HashSet in java program?   The hashSet class is used to create a collection and store it in a hash table. Each collection refer to a unique value. import java.util.Collections 

Java Interview Questions

Java HashSet Collection problem
Java HashSet Collection problem  Here's how the HashSet works. It maintains an array of buckets. When an object is inserted, it finds the appropriate bucket corresponding to the objects HashCode. Then it calls the equals method 

Java Beginners

Collection
Collection  actually why do we need collections? means we can also store group of objects in relational data base and dbms also provides all the operatoins insert,delete,update,sort,search etc. then why collection 

Java Beginners

collection

Java Beginners

collection

Java Beginners

Collection

Java Beginners

collection

Java Interview Questions

collection

Java-Tutorials

Collection : ArrayList Example
Collection : ArrayList Example This tutorial contains description of Collection ArrayList with example. ArrayList : For ArrayList<E> import java.utill.ArrayList. It provides expandable arrays that is it supports dynamic array 

Java Interview Questions

collection frame - Java Interview Questions
collection frame   starting from jdk1.0 to jdk 1.5,what are the feature s added in each version of collection frame up to jdk1.5 .  Hi... member of either an array or any Iterable.. For more information on JDK 1.5 

Java-Tutorials

Sorting elements of a Collection
Sorting elements of a Collection   ... elements of a Collection. You can see how to sort all elements of a Collection... the elements of a Collection in ascending order. If your text starts with the Upper case 

General

Custom Collection Implementations
is: [My, Custom, Collection] The size of the array list is: 3... Custom Collection Implementations  ... the Java  built-in Collection Interfaces implementations. Apart from these, some times 

Core Java

Array in java
Array in java In following example we will discuss about Array in Java. Array is a collection of data of same datatype.We can use it to store Integer, Boolean, String object. We can store only primitive data in array. We have 

Java-Tutorials

Collection Iterate Example
Collection Iterate Example       In this section, you will get the detailed explanation about... of elements. We have converted this string of elements into a list of array 

Flex Questions

array ollection with in script
array ollection with in script  my coding... this array collection within the script 

JSP Tutorials

int Array
;    Array is a collection of same data type. Suppose if we have declared an array of type int then the array will take only the int values... below: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Using int Array 

General

Java Array Length
Java Array Length In this section you will find a program to find the length of array in java. An array is collection of similar data type. To find the length of array is a simple program in java. Using length function you can find 

DMCA.com