Home Discussion Discuss: Sharing a Table Model between JTable Components

• sharing table model between 2 framesRekha June 2, 2011 at 6:34 PM

I got the concept of sharing the table model in the same frame between 2 components, but how can i share the table model on 2 frames? say i want table1 to be displayed on JFrame1 and table 2 with different data to be displayed on JFrame2. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Sharing a Table Model between JTable Components
Sharing a Table Model between JTable Components... how to share a table model between JTable components. Whenever, you want to do for sharing the resources between the JTable components, a table model 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Margin Between Cells in a JTable
Setting the Margin Between Cells in a JTable   ... the margin (Gap) between cells in a JTable component. Here we are providing you..., you will get the set margin between cells in a JTable. Description of code 

XML Questions

JTable hold different components
JTable hold different components  create Jtable with two coloums,one coloumn is combobox and other normal 

Java Beginners

Java Print the all components
); print.addActionListener(this); SplitCellTableModel model = new SplitCellTableModel(); table = new JTable(model); table.getColumnModel().getColumn(0).setCellEditor(new... JFrame implements ActionListener { Vector data; JTable table; JLabel banner 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Custom Cell Renderer in a JTable
renderer to the particular column. For this the JTable invokes the table model.... To create a table cell renderer you need a JTable, so that  this program can... in given output of table. The even rows of a JTable contains cyan color and odd rows 

Java Beginners

delegation event model
delegation event model  What is delegation event model?   delegation event model In the event-delegation model, specific objects are designated as event handlers for GUI components. These objects implement event 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Hello, i cannot display data from my table in the database to the cells of my JTable. please help me 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Hi I have problems in setting values to a cell in Jtable which is in a jFrame which implements TableModelListener which has a abstract... i enter id in a column. and i want to load other table columns the values 

JDBC Questions

JTable - JDBC
DefaultTableModel(data,col); tb=new JTable(model); sp=new JScrollPane(tb...JTable   Hello..... I have Jtable with four rows and columns and i have also entered some records in MsSql database. i want to increase Jtable's 

Java-Tutorials

Shading Columns in JTable
) in JTable component that overrides the prepareRenderer() method. The table calls...;new JTable(model){   public Component prepareRenderer... Shading Columns in JTable      

Java Beginners

JTable
"}; JTable table=new JTable(data,labels); JScrollPane pane=new JScrollPane...JTable  below describes a program of research that results in a table, my problem is that this same table to see it only accepts a single line even 

Java-Tutorials

Removing a Column from a JTable
from a JTable component that uses the table model. Removing a column from a JTable... you in how to remove a column from a JTable. For this, have or make  a table...;DefaultTableModel model;   JTable table;    

Java-Tutorials

Creating a JTable Component
component you have to learn following parts: JTable Rendering Table model... of JTable and it's components. JTable: The JTabel component is more flexible Java... of three dimensional objects. Table model: All tables contains of  its data from 

Java Beginners

jtable
= dbengine.getcandidatereport(); //create header for the table header = new Vector<String> 

Java Server Faces

JSF Components
; Components in JSF are elements like text box, button, table etc.. that are used...;and Compound components, like table, data grid .   ... in between client requests. These components are manipulated on the sever in java code 

Java-Tutorials

Removing a Row from a JTable
its table model. An implementation of DefaultTableModel that supports the removal...;table = new JTable(model);   System.out.println("... Removing a Row from a JTable      

Java Technology Tutorials

Java insert file data to JTable
[]) { InsertFileDataToJTable model = new InsertFileDataToJTable(); JTable table = new JTable(); table.setModel(model); JScrollPane scrollpane = new JScrollPane(table); JPanel...Java insert file data to JTable In this section, you will learn how to insert 

Java-Tutorials

Setting Grid Line in JTable
;JTable(model);   //Setting the grid line   ... Setting Grid Line in JTable     ... JTable that contains predefined grid line with black color. But in this Java 

Java-Tutorials

Disabling User Edits in a JTable Component
edits in a JTable components. For this, first of all, you have to create... Disabling User Edits in a JTable Component   ... in all JTable in every  previous sections but now you will learn a JTable 

Swing AWT

problem with JTable - Swing AWT
, columnHeaders); table = new JTable(model); table.setSelectionMode... { private JTable table; private Vector rowData, columnHeaders; private... to swings.i was having an assignment like i need to create a JTable 

JDBC Questions

Connecting JTable to database - JDBC
"}; DefaultTableModel model = new DefaultTableModel(data, col); table = new JTable... to store this JTable content in my database table.. This is a very important... InsertJTableDatabase{ JTable table; JButton button; public static void main(String 

Java Beginners

update a JTable - Java Beginners
= new ResultSetTableModel(rs); table = new JTable(model... in an updatable JTable You would create the table as follows: conn... is the working table model I use: class ResultSetTableModel extends 

Java-Tutorials

Shading Rows in JTable
;  You have learnt about the JTable components and its... event location. It prepares the table cell renderer by querying the data model...;table = new JTable(model){   public  

Swing AWT

jtable with table headers - Swing AWT
jtable with table headers  give me java code to create jtable with table headers and by which i can scroll jtable and can retrieve height and width of the table 

Java Beginners

jtable combo - Java Beginners
); JTable table = new JTable(model); TableColumnModel tcm = table.getColumnModel... getTableCellEditorComponent(JTable table, Object value, boolean isSelected, int row, int...jtable combo  i am using jtable (using defaulttablemodel) ,when i am 

Java Beginners

update a JTable - Java Beginners
"); ResultSetTableModel model = new ResultSetTableModel(rs); table = new JTable(model... main(String args[]) { JTable table; Connection con = null...update a JTable   i have tried your advice as how to update a JTable 

Java Beginners

jTable data problem
jTable data problem  Hello. I have a code that read file and store in arraylist and then convert to array(To use for table model) My class extends...(){ JFrame frame=new JFrame(); JTable table=new JTable(rftl); JPanel panel 

Java Beginners

CONVERT JTable DATA TO PDF FILE
(data, col); table = new JTable(model); JScrollPane pane = new JScrollPane(table... com.lowagie.text.pdf.*; public class JTableToPDF{ JTable table; JButton button...(JTable table, int row_index, int col_index){ return table.getModel().getValueAt 

Java Beginners

sum of all values in a column of jtable
); table = new JTable(model); JTableHeader header = table.getTableHeader... JTableAction { JTable table; public static void main(String[] args) { new... Object GetData(JTable table, int row_index, int col_index){ return 

Swing AWT

JTable Cell Validation? - Swing AWT
); headerRenderer.setToolTipText("Wave"); table=new JTable(model){ public Class... javax.swing.JList; public class JTableValidation { static JTable table; static...(data,columns); JTable table = new JTable(data, columns); JLabel 

DMCA.com