Home Discussion Discuss: Moving a Column in JTable

• codeaakash March 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.applet.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.sql.*; public class Frame3 extends JFrame implements KeyListener { JTable table; JLabel l1 ; String rec[][]=null; JTextField t1 ; public Frame3() {Container c= getContentPane(); c.setLayout(null); setSize(1000,2*500); l1= new JLabel ("Methods"); l1.setBounds(50,50,100,25); t1=new JTextField(10); t1.setBounds(100,50,100,25); //table.setVisible(false); add(l1);add(t1); t1.addKeyListener(this); setVisible(true); } public static void main(String qq[]) { new Frame3(); } public void keyPressed(KeyEvent e) {} public void keyReleased(KeyEvent e) {System.out.println(t1.getText()); if(t1.getText()=="") return; int j=Integer.parseInt(t1.getText()); int i=0; rec= new String[j][6]; for(i=0;i<j;i++) {rec[i][0]=""; rec[i][1]="hi "; rec[i][2]=""; rec[i][3]=""; rec[i][4]=""; rec[i][5]=""; } String head[] = {"Method Name","Alias","Input Param","Output Param","Input Mapping","Output Mapping"}; table=new JTable(rec,head); table.setVisible(false); //table.setAutoResizeMode(JTable.AUTO_RESIZE_OFF); table.getColumnModel().getColumn(0).setPreferredWidth(27); table.getColumnModel().getColumn(1).setPreferredWidth(120); table.getColumnModel().getColumn(2).setPreferredWidth(100); JScrollPane p=new JScrollPane(table);p.setBounds(250,250,500,500); add(p); table.setVisible(true); } public void keyTyped(KeyEvent e) { } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Hi I have problems in setting values to a cell in Jtable... i enter id in a column. and i want to load other table columns the values.... And i'm not able to set value to a particular column. How can i do it? Please 

Java Beginners

jtable
jtable  i have build an application and i retrieve data from the database and store it in jtable.now i have to make a checkbox column in each row and also a select all option in header but i am not able to do so.i am getting 

Java-Tutorials

Moving a Column in JTable
Moving a Column in JTable       This section describes, how to move a column in JTable... the first column of  JTable. The  moveColumn method  takes the index 

Java Beginners

sum of all values in a column of jtable
sum of all values in a column of jtable  hey everyone, is there a code to display the sum of all values in a column of a jtable namely CARTtbl... or deleted.   Here is an example of jtable that sums up the values of two 

Java-Tutorials

Changing the Name of Column in a JTable
Changing the Name of Column in a JTable   ... the name of column in JTable component. You have learnt the JTable containing ... the name in the name of column in a JTable in this following  example 

Java-Tutorials

Appending a Column in JTable
Appending a Column in JTable     ... in JTable. For adding a new column in JTable component you have to need a table model... of program: In this program, we will see how to add (append) a new column in JTable 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Column Header in JTable
Setting the Column Header in JTable   ... the creation of JTable without column headers. In this example you will learn how to set the column headers in JTable using JTableHeader. Java provides some 

Java-Tutorials

Inserting a Column in JTable
Inserting a Column in JTable     ... to insert a column in JTable at a specified location. As, you have learnt in previous... in JTable. So, in this case you must add a column always at the append position 

Java-Tutorials

Removing a Column from a JTable
Removing a Column from a JTable     ... from a JTable component that uses the table model. Removing a column from a JTable... you in how to remove a column from a JTable. For this, have or make  a table 

Java-Tutorials

Enabling Row, Column and Cell Selections in a JTable
Enabling Row, Column and Cell Selections in a JTable... to describe how to enable the row, column and cell selections in a JTable... will see the enabling row, column and cell selections in a JTable. When you 

Java-Tutorials

Shading Columns in JTable
; the rows in JTable. So, you are now capable for setting the shading the column.... Then you have to get a colorful column of JTable. Here is the code of program... Shading Columns in JTable      

Java-Tutorials

Setting an Icon with Text in a Column Head of JTable
Setting an Icon with Text in a Column Head of JTable... to set an icon with text in a column head of JTable component. But what... etc. Description of program: First of all this program creates a JTable 

Java Magazine Questions

restrict jtable editing
restrict jtable editing  How to restrict jtable from editing or JTable disable editing?   public class MyTableModel extends AbstractTableModel { public boolean isCellEditable(int row, int column 

Swing AWT

How to insert and update all column values of database from jtable.
How to insert and update all column values of database from jtable.  ... is shown in the jtable.. of my jframe window.Now as per my requirement i have to add ,update,delete database values from jtable only so i added three buttons add 

Swing AWT

How to insert and update all column values of database from jtable.  ... in the jtable.. of my jframe window.Now as per my requirement i have to add ,update,delete database values from jtable only so i added three buttons add,update 

Swing AWT

How to insert and update all column values of database from jtable.  ... in the jtable.. of my jframe window.Now as per my requirement i have to add ,update,delete database values from jtable only so i added three buttons add,update 

Java Beginners

JTable with Date Picker
JTable with Date Picker  Hi, I'd like to implement the following but I have no idea where to start: I have a JTable with 1 column containing Date. Now i'd like the cells in this column to be editable. I have a datepicker 

Swing AWT

JTable populate with resultset.
JTable populate with resultset.  How to diplay data of resultset using JTable?   JTable is component of java swing toolkit. JTable class is helpful in displaying data in tabular format. You can also edit data. JTable 

Java Beginners

jtable in java swing
jtable in java swing  hai friends... i am creating 1 GUI having 1... in the first 2 columns. The 3rd column is the concatenation of first 2 column... entering the values in d 2nd column the user hit on the enter button.then the focus 

Java Beginners

jtable combo - Java Beginners
jtable combo  i am using jtable (using defaulttablemodel) ,when i am click on a particular cell of jtable i want to display the combo box...); JTable table = new JTable(model); TableColumnModel tcm = table.getColumnModel 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Custom Cell Renderer in a JTable
that can be used to display the cells in a column. The JTable describes a specific renderer to the particular column. For this the JTable invokes the table model... Create a Custom Cell Renderer in a JTable    

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Values to be displayed in JTextfield when Clicked on JTable Cells 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable   how to select a definite cell which containing a similar text containg to the one which the user entering from a jtable at runtime in java 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  i want to delete record from JTable using a MenuItem DELETE. and values of JTable are fetched from database....please reply soon 

Swing AWT

focustraversalpolicy taborder Swing JTable
focustraversalpolicy taborder Swing JTable  how to make a focustraversalpolicy that can make the tab order to jump over one column 

Swing AWT

Swings JTable numberic sorting - Swing AWT
Swings JTable numberic sorting  Hi , i am using jdk1.6 for my project and jdk1.6 is providing by default sorting of text column in JTable or suggestion for sorting of numberic column in JTable of Swings...Swings JTable numberic 

Swing AWT

Not able to display jtable at runtime
Not able to display jtable at runtime  Hello, can anyone please help...[][] taskcells; JTable ttable; public void BuildTable() { Statement st; ResultSet rs...=new JTable(tasktable); TableColumnModel columnModel 

Swing AWT

JTable
JTable  need to add values to a JTable having 4 coloumns ,2 of them are comboboxes 

Swing AWT

problem scrolling jtable
){public boolean isCellEditable(int row, int column) { return false;}}; table = new JTable(tableModel 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Hello, i cannot display data from my table in the database to the cells of my JTable. please help me 

DMCA.com