Home Discussion Discuss: Creating a JTable Component

• Column namesEhsan November 8, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Why should we set the Column names that we don't use it here.

• The Missing Column NamesSiddharth Polisiti January 21, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Good one but the column names are missing in GUI!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Disabling User Edits in a JTable Component
Disabling User Edits in a JTable Component   ... to disable the user edits in a JTable component means editing is not allow to user... in all JTable in every  previous sections but now you will learn a JTable 

Java-Tutorials

Packing a JTable Component
Packing a JTable Component     ...; a JTable by adjusting it in the center.  Description of program: This program helps you in packing a JTable component. For this you will need a JTable having 

Java-Tutorials

Creating a JTable Component
Creating a JTable Component       Now you can easily create a JTable component. Here, the procedure for creating a JTable component is given with the brief description 

Java Magazine Questions

restrict jtable editing
){ return false; } }   Disabling User Edits in a JTable Component...restrict jtable editing  How to restrict jtable from editing or JTable disable editing?   public class MyTableModel extends 

Java-Tutorials

Moving a Column in JTable
Moving a Column in JTable       This section describes, how to move a column in JTable component. Moving is a very simple method  that  moves the data 

Java-Tutorials

Setting Cell Values in JTable
values in JTable component. For this you must have the some previous knowledge about JTable. A cell is known as the format of  a row and a column in ... Setting Cell Values in JTable      

Swing AWT

JTable populate with resultset.
JTable populate with resultset.  How to diplay data of resultset using JTable?   JTable is component of java swing toolkit. JTable class...); //Creating object of JTable JscrollPane is used for providing the facility 

Java-Tutorials

Getting Cell Values in a JTable
values in a JTable component. It is a same as setting the cell values in a JTable... Getting Cell Values in a JTable     ... to get the cell values in a JTable. This program creates a JTable that contains some 

Java-Tutorials

Changing the Name of Column in a JTable
the name of column in JTable component. You have learnt the JTable containing ... Changing the Name of Column in a JTable   ... the name in the name of column in a JTable in this following  example 

Java-Tutorials

Setting Tool Tips on Cells in a JTable
the tool tips in the cells in a JTable component. So, you will be able to know... tips on returned  JTable component. For getting the JComponent object use... Setting Tool Tips on Cells in a JTable    

Swing AWT

problem with JTable - Swing AWT
inside the JTable should be checked. details: for creating JTable... TableCellRenderer{ public Component getTableCellRendererComponent( JTable t... to swings.i was having an assignment like i need to create a JTable 

Java-Tutorials

Creating a Scrollable JTable
Creating a Scrollable JTable : Swing Tutorials ... section, you will learn how to create a scrollable JTable component. When any table has large volume of data, the use of scrollbar is applied in the JTable 

Java Beginners

jtable combo - Java Beginners
jtable combo  i am using jtable (using defaulttablemodel) ,when i am click on a particular cell of jtable i want to display the combo box...); JTable table = new JTable(model); TableColumnModel tcm = table.getColumnModel 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Values to be displayed in JTextfield when Clicked on JTable Cells 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable   how to select a definite cell which containing a similar text containg to the one which the user entering from a jtable at runtime in java 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  i want to delete record from JTable using a MenuItem DELETE. and values of JTable are fetched from database....please reply soon 

Java-Tutorials

Setting Grid Line in JTable
Setting Grid Line in JTable       In the earlier section you have learnt for creating a simple JTable that contains predefined grid line with black color. But in this Java 

Swing AWT

JTable
JTable  need to add values to a JTable having 4 coloumns ,2 of them are comboboxes 

Java-Tutorials

Removing a Column from a JTable
from a JTable component that uses the table model. Removing a column from a JTable... Removing a Column from a JTable     ... to be deleted from the JTable.  Description of program: This program helps 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Hello, i cannot display data from my table in the database to the cells of my JTable. please help me 

Java Beginners

jtable
jtable  how to get the values from database into jtable and also add a checkbox into it and then when selected the checkbox it should again insert into database the selected chewckbox.plzz help 

Java Beginners

jtable
jtable  hi Sir i am working netbeans IDE,I have a jtable when i insert values in jtable then i am unable to print all inserted values,For eg if i insert 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 values then , i am getting output 

Core Java

Java JTable
the JTable class and a subclass of JComponent. It is a user-interface component... Java JTable       JComponent.component is more flexible Java Swing component that allows the user 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Custom Cell Renderer in a JTable
cell renderer in a JTable component. Here, first of all you will know about the cell renderer in JTable. The cell renderer is the component of  JTable... Create a Custom Cell Renderer in a JTable    

Swing AWT

how to print JInternal frame component ?
how to print JInternal frame component ?  hello sir, i devalop a swing application .but problem is that how display report & print it. some data prefech from database & keep to jtable but how it is print with table 

Java Beginners

jtable
jtable  hey i have build a form and i m also able to add data from database to jtable along with checkbox.the only problem is that if i select multiple checkboxes the data doesnt get inserted into new database and if only one 

Java Beginners

JTable
JTable  Hi I have problems in setting values to a cell in Jtable which is in a jFrame which implements TableModelListener which has a abstract method tableChanged(TableModelEvent e) . I'll be loading values from data base when 

Java Beginners

JTable
"}; JTable table=new JTable(data,labels); JScrollPane pane=new JScrollPane 

Java-Tutorials

Shading Columns in JTable
in JTable.  In JTable component the shading columns are the simplest way...) in JTable component that overrides the prepareRenderer() method. The table calls... Shading Columns in JTable      

Swing AWT

JTable Cell Validation? - Swing AWT
JTable Cell Validation?  hi there please i want a simple example of JTable with 3 columns Name,Number,Price and the first columns is string... javax.swing.JList; public class JTableValidation { static JTable table; static 

DMCA.com