Home Discussion Discuss: Enable and Disable Tab in Java

• wrong indexes for the tabsradu February 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM

in my experience, the index for setEnabledAt starts at 0. So instead of 1 and 3 you should have 0 and 2

• How to resume work in tabs of JTabbedPaneParikshit February 2, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I have created JTabbedPane.In each tab i have JPanel on which i can draw free hand drawing,but while nevegating through tabs the work done on tab gets erased.... kindly help

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Enable and Disable Tab in Java
Enable and Disable Tab in Java   ... number. To enable or disable any tab you can use the setEnabledAt(int index... and disable any tab in a TabbedPane component of Java Swing. The tabbed pane 

JavaScript Questions

disable function
disable function  Sir, I have called a java script function when one radio button is checked i want to disable this function when another radio button is checked ,both radio buttons are of same group Please help Thanks in advance 

Java Beginners

disable keyboard in java applet
disable keyboard in java applet  How to disable key board of my client in an java applet embedded in a website while the applet is running.? Plz help 

JSP Servlet Questions

Disable of Combo - JSP-Servlet
Disable of Combo  Hi! Thanks for your fast reply. In my project i.... That means every user can give grade only at once... so i would like to disable...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/comboSelect.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/java 

JavaScript Questions

how to disable browser back button
how to disable browser back button  Am doing a web application in that how to disable browser back button using java script 

Java Beginners

How to disable task manager using java
How to disable task manager using java  How to disable task manager using java 

Java Beginners

disable back button - Java Beginners
disable back button  I wanted the code for disabling back button in my application(The scenario is like when im in my register user page and try to login using the login pop up window, i get logged in and user name is also 

Java Beginners

Task manager enable and disable thru java
Task manager enable and disable thru java  I would like to know, how to enable and disable task manager using java. Kindly, please Let me know 

Java-Tutorials

Set the Color of a Tab in a Tabbed Pane Container in Java
Set the Color of a Tab in a Tabbed Pane Container in Java... will learn how to set colors for a tab in a tabbed pane container in Java Swing applications. Every tab and it's corresponding container can have different colors 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to make enable/disable textbox in while(rs.next)
how to make enable/disable textbox in while(rs.next)  Hi, I'm trying to enable/disable the textbox in the while loop. It works but when i want to update my data, the data are not updated correctly. When i remove the enable 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to make enable/disable textbox in while(rs.next)
how to make enable/disable textbox in while(rs.next)  Hi, I'm trying to enable/disable the textbox in the while loop. It works but when i want to update my data, the data are not updated correctly. When i remove the enable 

JavaScript Questions

Browser Back Button Disable/Hide/Invisible using Java Script
Browser Back Button Disable/Hide/Invisible using Java Script  Dear Sir, Please Help..., Q: How to Write Code For Browser Back Button Disable/Hide/Invisible using Java Script without Page Reload/Refreshing. anyone 

Framework Questions

Tab Container
Tab Container  AM i going to have loading problems when i let the user to create an infinite number of tabs ??? btw am trying to create a single page application with multiple tabs (or panels 

JSP Interview Questions

disable backward and forward buttons of the browsers - JSP-Interview Questions
disable backward and forward buttons of the browsers  Dear, Thanks for your last reply. I want if you help me to disable the backward of forward of the browser by program using javascript or java. Sometimes when i access 

JavaScript

How to disable back button in browser using javascript
There are times while developing a website, we need to disable back button... and navigate from the page and forget to logout. Given below code in Java script that will disable the working of Back button in Browser: <SCRIPT type=" 

Mobile Applications Questions

uikeyboard disable return key
uikeyboard disable return key  uikeyboard - hot to disable return key 

JavaScript Questions

enable disable checkbox in javascript
enable disable checkbox in javascript  How to enable disable checkbox in javascript 

JavaScript Questions

How to disable an HTML object?
How to disable an HTML object?  How to disable an HTML object 

Iphone Tab Bar Controller
Iphone Tab Bar Controller  Hi, I am very new in mobile application programming. So, how can i create iphone tab bar controller apps. Please suggest me any online help, so that i will enhance my technical skill in mobile web 

iphone tab bar
iphone tab bar  how to add tab bar items dynamically in iphone... be dynamicaaly added as tabs in the more tab. please can u provide any such code . .   the answer you provided is just the basic of tab bar control,i want 

Disable UITableView Scrolling
Disable UITableView Scrolling   How to disable the UITableView Scrolling either programmatically or in XIB 

Java Beginners

Jsp code to enable and disable certain links using jsp code - Java Beginners
Jsp code to enable and disable certain links using jsp code  Hi... have to enable/disable a link.I need a code to do that. Thanks in advance... write the code to disable these links.. Can anyone help me?? its really really 

JavaScript Questions

enable disable table
enable disable table  hi I have table with 3 columns if i click one column the other 2 column should disable pls can anyboby help me 

uitextfield disable keyboard
uitextfield disable keyboard  How to disable keyboard of UITextView in iPhone SDK application?   There are two ways to disable the keyboard...)]; [self.view¬†addSubview:pv]; return¬†NO; } //or simply disable 

HTML Questions

disable and enable the submit buttons
disable and enable the submit buttons  i have two summit button in my form. one is disabled and other is navigating to the other page. after 3 submissions of the submit button the disabled one must be enabled and the enabled one 

HTML Questions

code to disable back button of browser
code to disable back button of browser  code to disable back button of browser 

HTML Questions

code to disable back button of browser
code to disable back button of browser  code to disable back button of browser 

JSP Servlet Questions

disable the form - JSP-Servlet
disable the form  Hi All, I'm developing a small application. I wrote jsp page in that 8 forms are there.all forms are same but the input values... that particular button disable by using document.formname.buttonname.disable = true 

Programming Tutorials

Change the color of the selected tab
Change the color of the selected tab Swing provides different methods to give..., you will learn how to change the color of the selected tab. For this, we have...;TabbedPane.selected", Color.blue) sets the color of the selected tab. When the user 

Wicket

Using "Tab" in wicket
;    Tab Panel items are separated with the different tab... one tab will be activated at a time. In the previous section of Wicket example... tabbed panel in Wicket. In this example of creating Tab panel in wicket we have 

DMCA.com