Home Discussion Discuss: Drawing with Color in Java

• specific rgb valuesBill May 10, 2012 at 5:46 AM

how do you set a shape to a specific rgb value instead of things like "Magenta" and "red" ?

• ProgramLoranne Xuereb July 24, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Very good and easy to understand program

• greetsavgate.com November 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM

thx nice! a sample for random color change?

• java programk.brinda August 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM

pls,tell "graphices program in 2d shapes with frame,panel,font,sytle,image".

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Color
. White is (255, 255, 255) and black is (0,0,0). Color Constants Java... model and transparency. There is a Color Chooser in Java 2 that lets the user... Java NotesColor Description The java.awt.Color class is used 

Java Beginners

color coding in java
color coding in java  hii..can anyone please help with auto coloring code in java swings..??a particular text field should have a particular color for a particular event..plzz help 

Java Beginners

Color Wheel - Java Beginners
Color Wheel  Hai to all... Just want to need some code about the GUI, were using the java.lang and java.awt.. Were making a color wheel program.. Thank'z to all who help me... GOD bless 

Java Beginners

Get the color values as a matrix of color image
Get the color values as a matrix of color image  I am new to java and image processing, i want to get the color values as a matrix from the color image for giving input to the compression algorithm by using java. plz provide 

Java Beginners

color changing - Java Beginners
color changing  sir how to change the color of the selected tab in java swing  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.event.*; import java.awt.event. 

Swing AWT

How to set the Gradient Color as a background color for Java Frame?
How to set the Gradient Color as a background color for Java Frame?  How to set the Gradient Color as a background color for Java Frame 

Java Beginners

Java Code Color Function Error
Java Code Color Function Error  Java Code Color Function Error 

Java Beginners

how to change color of titlebar in java
how to change color of titlebar in java  pls help 

Java Beginners

Javascript background color - Java Beginners
Javascript background color  Hi How to compare background color...; Hi Friend, If you want to change the background color of the textbox, try the following code: Change background Color function check 

Java Code Examples

changing Background Color
changing Background Color   ... change background color of a pdf file. You can change the background color of any chunk with the help of setBackground(Color color).  

Servlets

Select Color
Select Color       In this program we are going to selected the various color and on the basis... { /* (non-Java-doc) * @see javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet#HttpServlet() */ public 

Java Beginners

Conversion from color to Gray Image - Java Beginners
Conversion from color to Gray Image  Hi... Sakthi here.. i am new to java. and i haven't try this so far How to convert the color image...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/color-effect-image.shtml Thanks 

Java Code Examples

changing Chunk Color
changing Chunk Color     ... change the color of chunk color .This example tell you how you can change the color of chunk and how you can add fonts and gives the size of the fonts 

Java Beginners

Change background color of text box - Java Beginners
Change background color of text box  Hi how can i change the background color to red of Javascript text box when ever user enters an incorrect value while on entering a correct value its background color should change green 

Programming Tutorials

Java Servlet Change Background Color
Java Servlet Change Background Color You can provide an effective way to the web page by changing the background color of the web page. In servlet, you can do this by using javascript. Here, we are going to change the background color 

Java Beginners

Storing the Color Image pixel values into 2d array
Storing the Color Image pixel values into 2d array  i want to store the color image pixel values into 2d array and agiain the array have to store into a text file using java... plz provide the code 

SWT

Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog
Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog       In this section, you will learn creating color dialog box and font dialog in Java. SWT allows to show Color Dialog and Font Dialog 

General

Java program to get the color of pixel
Java program to get the color of pixel       In this java example program we have to write code... C:\javaexamples>java GetPixelColor Red Color value = 33 

Java Beginners

how to create menubar and the below background color/image in java swing
how to create menubar and the below background color/image in java swing  how to create menubar and the below background color/image in java swing 

Java Magazine Questions

how to color the Eclipse editor background programmatically?
how to color the Eclipse editor background programmatically?  I have to color specific portion(background) of the of the Eclipse editor by running the java programm and provided that do the coloring from a given line number 

Java Beginners

Add color to background but I can't labels or textfields
Add color to background but I can't labels or textfields  Please help... = new JFrame(); SchoolOption f1 = new SchoolOption(); Color c = new Color(128,0,0); Container con = f.getContentPane 

General

Color Effect On Image
Color Effect On Image       In this section of Java graphic tutorial, you are going to study about the how to give different color effects like Brightness, Contrast to your 

Java Beginners

How to change backgroundcolor and foreground color of JLabel in Java - Java Beginners
How to change backgroundcolor and foreground color of JLabel in Java  How to change backgroundcolor and foreground color of JLabel in Java  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io.*; import java.awt. 

General

Set Different Color to different row in Java Program
Java Set Different Color to different row In this section, you will learn how to set different color to table row using java swing.For this purpose, we have created a table and use TableCellRenderer class to change the color of cell 

Java Beginners

which values we have to use for compressing any color image
which values we have to use for compressing any color image  Sir........... in the process of compressing of any color image, which values do use as input for comprseeing algorithm. and how to get the image matrix from color 

JSP-Tutorials

Change Background color using Custom Tag
Change Background color using Custom Tag In this program, We will create a Custom Tag which changes the background color. JSP Custom Tags : Provide... in a JSP application.  Provide simplicity and reusability of Java 

Java Beginners

drawing rectangle in java/Creating a draw rectangle filled with black color function in Java for a grid
drawing rectangle in java/Creating a draw rectangle filled with black color function in Java for a grid  drawing rectangle in java/Creating a draw rectangle (filled with black color) function in Java for a grid 

Applet Questions

color change
color change  how to change the color in circle using scrollbar 

Java Beginners

color cycle
color cycle  how do you implement a program for color cycle that has a button such that when i press the button it brings a sequence for example green-red-grey-green e.t.c and should use the getter methods and set methods 

Java-Tutorials

Drawing with Color in Java
Drawing with Color in Java       In this section, you will see how to draw colorful shapes in java... these with the appropriate color. Following are some methods are using in the given program 

DMCA.com