Home Discussion Discuss: Play Audio in Java Applet

• comment on codes for soundIshita divya May 27, 2011 at 8:36 PM

I tried to run the above code(for playing audio clip) but i could not. I saved html and audio files but it is not working. Please give me solution for this.

• audiofiledaljeet July 9, 2011 at 11:32 PM

how can i play a full audio song its not playing where I am wrong

• audio in appletjayesh July 1, 2011 at 10:43 PM

how to use url in method ?

• programmsikandar kumar July 29, 2011 at 9:15 AM

audioClip = getAudioClip(getCodeBase(), "TestSnd.wav"); where written inaddress of audiofile

• play sound on click on imageMOHSIN KHAN June 2, 2013 at 12:58 AM

hey i tried the above code and it work fine and sound play successful thank you very much.but i want image .when i clicked on image the sound should be played . eg. if i click on cat image it should play cat sound and if i clicked on dog image it should play dog bow bow. i'll be glade if you help me....

• How to link java applicaton parogramkanhaiya December 11, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Plz help me that how to link one to anther java applicaton parogram . i have created two java but i am not link these program so help me plz plz

• error in playing audioUFAQ January 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I want to play an audio your giving whole code is working but in method audioClip = getAudioClip(getCodeBase(), "TestSnd.wav"); in getCodeBase() i got error. it returns URL class object how to handle this and where i should pass my audio file path

• Regarding AppletAjit Kumar Pradhan January 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Whenever a program is developed to play an audio in applet,first where to place the audio file in my computer?

• sample program K.Ramesh kumar February 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Please, give me sample program for insert Audio(sound) on Frame in java

• audio playatul April 5, 2012 at 3:58 PM

its not working sound notplayed..bro

• feedbackvijay September 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM

thanks for this code

• ReplyJames Morozek May 6, 2013 at 2:38 AM

For the actionPerformed(ActionEvent ae) { ... } I needed to use the following code for it to compare String. public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent ae) { Button source = (Button)ae.getSource(); if (source.getLabel().equals("p")) { audioClip.play(); } else if (source.getLabel().equals("s")) { audioClip.stop(); } }

• play sound in appletpooja sharma July 29, 2012 at 5:10 PM

your code work for only .wav sound.... not for mp3 sound for this what is solution....

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Audio
an applet and from an application. Where to learn about Java audio A good way to learn about audio is to read the "Sound" section of the Java Tutorial (see Other... Java NotesAudio Java 1.2 supports AIFF, AU, WAV, MIDI (types 1 and 2 

Java-Tutorials

Play Audio in Java Applet
Play Audio in Java Applet      ... the sound file. This program will show you how to play a audio clip in your java applet... is used to play the sound while stop() method is used for stop the running audio 

Java Beginners

playing an audio file
/example/java/applet/PlaySoundApplet.shtml...playing an audio file  In playing an audio file we have to take one... how to solve this problem and also tell me where i should pass my audio clip 

Java Beginners

Audio Processing
Audio Processing  Sir, I want implement an audio recognition system by using java.. Is it possible? and tell me the process... thank you 

Java Beginners

how to play audio track in java applat
how to play audio track in java applat  Sir,i took help of coding in how to play audio track in java applet....nd i found perfect code ..but when i... java.awt.event.*; public class PlayAppletSound extends Applet implements 

JDBC Questions

audio files in jdbc connectivity with ms-access - JDBC
audio files in jdbc connectivity with ms-access  i need to know how to retrieve audio files through jdbc connectivity with ms-access and how to play...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/PlaySoundApplet.shtml Hope 

Swing AWT

Applet
Applet  I have a java applet that has a button. On clicking the button it should disappear and another applet should appear. How to write this code???? Also in login applet after successful login it should display admin applet 

Java Beginners

Applet
Applet  Draw the class hierarchy of an Applet class. Also explain how to set background and forground colors in java 

Java Beginners

applet
applet  what is applet in java   An applet is a small program that can be sent along with a Web page to a user. Java applets can perform... the following link: Applet Tutorials 

Java Beginners

Applet
Applet  Write a Java applet that drwas a line between 2 points. The co-ordinates of 2 points should be passed as parametrs from html file. The color of the line should be red 

Java Beginners

Java how to stop audio
Java how to stop audio  hello i have this code in the main: try { AudioInputStream audio = AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(new File...(audio); clip.start(); } catch 

Applet Questions

applet - Applet
in Java Applet.",40,20); } } 2) Call this applet with html code...: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks....  Hi Friend, Try the following code: 1)Create an applet 

Applet Questions

Applet - Applet
, Applet Applet is java program that can be embedded into HTML pages. Java applets... in details to visit.... http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet...Applet  what is the concept of applet? what is different between 

Applet Questions

applet - Applet
*; import java.awt.*; public class CreateTextBox extends Applet implements... information,visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks 

Java Beginners

Audio Level Meter
Audio Level Meter  Hello I'm new to programming and I'm trying to make a java application that will "hear" (not record necessarily) the sound... JButton play = new JButton("Play"); capture.setEnabled(true 

Applet Questions

Applet - Applet
------------------------"); g.drawString("Demo of Java Applet Window Event Program"); g.drawString("Java...Applet   Namaste, I want to create a Menu, the menu name is "Display... java.awt.event.*; public class menu2frame extends Applet implements WindowListener 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  what is applet 

Applet Questions

java applet - Applet
java applet  wants to creat address bar on my java applet.  Hi Applet don't provide a facility to create a address bar directly. You just create a text box. In this text box if you enter any http address 

Applet Questions

loading Java Applet - Applet
loading Java Applet  Hi, I use the archive tag to download my applet into the Browser It takes too long to load. Can I do it in several steps... control the loading within the applet? thanks 

Java Beginners

Java Applet
Java Applet   How to add Image in Java Applet? what is getDocumentBase 

Applet Questions

java applet - Applet
java applet  I want to close applet window which is open by another button of applet program. plz tell me!   Hi Friend, Try...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks 

Applet Questions

applet problem - Applet
applet problem  How can I create a file in client side by a java applet . Surely it will need a signed applet .But how can a signed applet create a file in the client side 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  how to connect database table with scrollbar in java applet 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  how to connect database table with scrollbar in java applet 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  what is applet?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/applet/ Thanks 

Applet Questions

java applet
java applet  why java applet programs doesn't contain main method 

Applet Questions

java applet
java applet  why java applet programs doesn't contain main method 

Java Beginners

java applet
java applet  If i insert in database from applet this work, but from applet.html don't 

Java Interview Questions

Java applet
Java applet   How do I go from my applet to another JSP or HTML page 

Java Interview Questions

Java applet
Java applet  What tags are mandatory when creating HTML to display an applet 

DMCA.com