Home Discussion Discuss: JDBC Driver and Its Types

• all javaprashant malav May 27, 2011 at 8:08 PM

how to use jdbc driver

• java doubtm arun kishore May 31, 2011 at 6:26 PM

how can we say java is pure ? send me a clear answer

• JDBC DriverMohsin June 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM

as the type-4 driver is also known as thin driver.many who r new to jdbc dont know which type of driver is thin driver,u should also write thin in type-4 driver

• Good infoAshish Raj September 23, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Thanks for this information,very educating and well explained!! :)

• Visual representation of conceptArvind December 1, 2011 at 9:16 PM

The theoritical explanation could be supported with Visual representation (figures to explain the working of drivers).

• resultsetgeorge November 4, 2013 at 2:01 PM

resultset.after scrolling using the next button its working correctly but any othe button it is returng error"the requested operation is not supported on forward only result set" pliz advice me on the error i will appreciate

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC

JDBC Driver and Its Types
JDBC Driver and Its Types      ... Connectivity (JDBC) driver types. Driver types are used to categorize the technology used to connect to the database. A JDBC driver vendor uses these types to describe 

JDBC Questions

Jdbc Driver - JDBC
DriversIn JDBC there are four types of JDBC driver known... Tutorial browse http://www.roseindia.net/jdbc/jdbc-driver-and-its-types.shtmlHere...JDBC Driver Types  Type of JDBC Driver  four..Type 1(JDBC 

Programming Tutorials

Types of JDBC drivers
JDBC Driver's Type JDBC Driver can be broadly categorized into 4 categories-- JDBC-ODBC BRIDGE DRIVER(TYPE 1)  Features 1.Convert the query of JDBC Driver into the ODBC query, which in return pass the data. 2.JDBC-ODBC 

JDBC Questions

JDBC Driver
JDBC Driver  I want to know the clear syntax and usages of $ types of JDBC drivers. Where can i get it? I search for it, nobody give Syntax for tat different drivers. can u give a sample codes for tat 

JDBC Questions

JDBC Driver - JDBC
JDBC Driver  What are the diffrent types of JDBC driver 

Java Beginners

help regarding variable types and its modifiers
help regarding variable types and its modifiers  static variable is initialized once only and can be used by all objects. i want static in sense of program execution i want to count how many times the said program is executed 

JDBC Questions

Confused in driver - JDBC
Confused in driver  I am confused about the concept Driver in JDBC. Although i know jdbc very well(in respect... mean to say theoretically it is not cleared please explain me the type of driver... of some picture i want o know 

Maven Questions

maven mysql jdbc driver
maven mysql jdbc driver  How to add the maven mysql jdbc driver dependency in the pom.xml file of a maven based application?   Hi, Its simple!! Add the following into your pom.xml file: <dependency> < 

JDBC Questions

Driver
Driver  can u send type4 jdbc driver class name and url for microsoft sql server 2008 

JDBC

Driver Manager Class
of managing the different types of JDBC database driver running on an application...; The JDBC Driver Manager The JDBC Driver Manager... to a JDBC driver. Usually  Driver Manager is the backbone of the JDBC 

JDBC

How To Use Database Driver
to interact with database. In JDBC there are four types Database driver Type 1: JDBC-ODBC Bridge driver Type 2: Native-API/partly Java driver Type 3... appropriate class that makes driver instance and register it with JDBC driver 

Software Services

Types of Outsourcing,Types of Outsourced Services,Offshore Outsourcing and Its Type
Types of Outsourcing Introduction There are many different kinds of work... requires that each company finds its own niche field that can add value.... The proliferation of the Internet and its emergence as a business tool helped to make BPO 

JDBC Questions

java- jdbc with type 4 driver
and Register the JDBC driver:*** DriverManager.registerDriver(new...java- jdbc with type 4 driver  My program code is----- import... = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:thin@localhost:1521:XE", "system", "oracle"); Statement 

Management

Types of Management
Types of Management Management plays a wide role for any organisation and so... for an organisation. Types of Management Autocratic Management: As per by name, in such a type... this type of management known for its quick decision and quick implementation 

HTML Questions

Web hosting types
Web hosting types  Hi, Tell me about web hosting types. I want to know how many web hosting types are there? Thanks   Hi, These days many hosting companies are providing different types of web hosting services 

WebSevices Questions

selenium rc java client driver - WebSevices
selenium rc java client driver  how to implement getcookies functions in selnium rc??? i m using getcookies function in selenium rc java client driver. but its given some error. pls tell me whether i have 2 write code 

Hibernate Questions

No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/TEST
No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/TEST  hii, I have wrietten web project using jsp and hibernate but its not working. ava.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/TEST 

Java Beginners

java parsing of data types
java parsing of data types  Why its not works? char ch; String s=* ch=Character.parseChar(s) program: char op; DataInputStream dis=new DataInputStream(System.in); System.out.print("Enter operator (+,-,*,/,%): "); op 

Java-Tutorials

Different types of event in Java AWT
Different types of event in Java AWT       Introduction There are many types of events... effective and efficient. Generally, there are twelve types of event are used 

Programming Tutorials

Java Data Types
Java Data Types      ... determines its data type and to perform the operations on it. There are seven more primitive data types which are supported by Java language programming 

JDBC

Mapping MySQL Data Types in Java
Mapping MySQL Data Types in Java       Data types of MySQL and Java programming language are not same, its need some mechanism for transferring data between an database 

XML Tutorials

Built-in Simple Types
Built-in Simple Types Data types that are already defined in XML schema... are known as built-in data types. XML Schema provides many built-in data types. 19 Primitive Data Types: 1. boolean 2. string 3. decimal 4. double 5. float 6 

J2EE

Types of Enterprise Beans
Types of Enterprise Beans In this section we will discuss about the types of Enterprise Beans. Summarily there are two types of Enterprise Beans... i.e. each client is provided to its own session object. Session bean's 

Programming Tutorials

Primitive Data Types
Primitive Data Types In java, all the variables needs to be declared first.... The value assigned to a variable determines its data type, on which the legal... Data Types 

Java Technology Tutorials

Reference Data Types
Reference Data Types      ...;Reference Data Types Lets have a discussion about Reference Data Types in brief In Java a reference data type is a variable that can 

Technology

Types of LBS
Types of LBS      ... of a mobile device with its user and provide various services related... the nearest one out of its current database and send it through message. So 

Software Services

Types of Outsourcing,Different Types of Outsourcing,Types of Outsourcing Services
Different Types of Outsourcing Introduction Outsourcing is the process by which an organization contracts with another individual or company to get some of its work done. Viewed this way, most organizations 

JDBC Questions

jdbc driver
jdbc driver  hello, can we create a own jdbc driver? how can we create 

JDBC Questions

error in driver
error in driver  i have done connection settings for oraclethin driver in netbeans ide 6.9.1. and i was able to view tables of my database.but when i am trying to access tables from my java class i was getting error 

JDBC Questions

no driver - JDBC
the program: run: SQL Exception: No suitable driver found for jdbc:db2... { try { //Loads Type 2 Driver Class.forName...) { System.err.println("Could not load DB2 driver! \n"); System.err.println(e.getMessage 

DMCA.com