Home Discussion Discuss: How to design a flash effect on the picture.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a flash effect on the picture.
How to design a flash effect on the picture.       This example is showing a flash effect on a particular area. You will learn how to flash some area in the picture. We 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a fog effect.
How to design a fog effect.     ... here to give a same fog effect in the nature picture so... Picture : Open any picture give fog effect, I have taken here a nature picture 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a golden effect on the picture, make a golden effect on the picture, golden effect on the picture
How to make a golden effect on the picture   ... to make a golden effect on the picture. New file: Insert a picture to modify, I am using here a monkey picture to modify. Blur effect: Make a duplicate layer 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a glossy picture effect, make a glossy picture effect, glossy picture effect
How to make a enhance picture       If you have any problem to make glossy picture effect, you should follow my this example because I have made it with some easy steps. Picture 

Programming Tutorials

How to make grass effect on the picture, make grass effect on the picture, grass effect on the picture
How to draw grass effect on the picture   ..., this example will surly help you because I have done this effect in this example. Take a picture: Capture any picture as you like 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a frame of the picture.
How to design a frame of the picture.       This is a picture frame example, it will help you to make a picture frame easily because it has some simple steps. If you want 

Software Services

What is Flash Design
What is Flash Design Adobe... and sharing.  The Customize Flash design permit you... in website design. Flash interface has replaced the conventional 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design a lighting effect in the sky
How to design a lighting effect in the sky Learn here to make lighting effect in the the sky at the night, this is an animated example... this example with a night scene picture of the sky as I have here. Brush 

Software Services

Flash Based Design
Flash Based Design The flash designs are basically applied on entertainment.... The Flash design has become an integral part of websites that adds audio, video...-video, and movie clips based on Flash, Shockwave, silverlight has became very 

Volume setting for webpage flash - Design concepts & design patterns
Volume setting for webpage flash   Hello: I'm glad I found your... searching with no success for a way to enter a volume setting for the flash file... requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player 

Software Services

Flash Development Services, Flash and Graphics Design Solutions
that are into animation, game development, graphic design may use high use of flash based content.... We are not just limited to flash website design and development rather, we... of experience in flash application development and design we have gained many 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a bloody sea effect, design a bloody sea effect, bloody sea effect
How to design a bloody sea effect       This is a bloody sea effect, you can also make it because this example has been step by step described. Color settings: First of all 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a enhance picture, make a enhance picture, enhance picture
How to make a enhance picture       In this example you will learn a easy way to make a enhance picture effect. Picture: Take a picture to modify. Bright and Contrast: Go to Image 

Programming Tutorials

How to convert a picture to drawing, convert a picture to drawing, picture to drawing
How to convert a picture to drawing       Learn here a simple processing to make a color picture.... Picture: Take a picture to modify. Filter effect: Go to Filter menu > Other 

Photoshop Tutorials

Design a picture of the sea water.
Design a picture of the sea water.       This example is about a sea water in which we are going to teach you to make a sea water. You all have seen sea water, but here we 

Photoshop Tutorials

photoshop : how to make an older photo
How to make an older picture.   ... to given a older picture effect. Grayscale: Grayscale is used... chance to learn this effect by my this example. It is fully step by step 

Programming Tutorials

How to make frame of the picture, make frame of the picture, frame of the picture
How to make frame of the picture   ..., I have mention here all the steps to make this effect. Take picture: First take a picture to framed. Selection: Make selection by the Polygonal lasso tool (L 

How to give tint color effect
How to give tint color effect Give the tint effect to your photo by this example. This effect will apply on the tree picture so follow this tutorial to learn complete. Take a Picture: Take any picture 

Flex 4

Installing flash builder4
Installing and Running Flash Builder 4 With the release of Flex 4, adobe also released Flash Builder 4 tool that was formerly known as Flex Builder... period. Further in this tutorial, you will see how to install and run it. Step 1 

How to design a text effect
How to design a text effect This tutorial will show you how to make a text effect. New File: Take a new file with appropriate size. Write Text : Select Horizontal type tool (T key) and make formatting then write text 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a high contrast picture, make a high contrast picture, high contrast picture
How to make a high contrast picture       Make a fade picture to high contrast by this example, it has a new way to make it so follow now. Picture: Take a picture to modify, I have 

Software Services

Web designing with Flash & Animations
flash development services like dynamic flash web design, interactive flash animation design, flash intros, flash tutorials, flash... in flash technology: Flash Logo Design 

Programming Tutorials

How to design glitter shine effect on the text, design glitter shine effect on the text, glitter shine effect on the text
How to design glitter shine effect on the text       This tutorial will guide you one by one step to make a glitter shine on the text, it is an animated example 

Adobe Flex

Difference between Flex and Flash
, and so on. Using Action Script in the flash we can make our design more lively... design for our applications. Flash can be run on browser or as a desktop... Difference between Flex and Flash    

Programming Tutorials

How to remove fade effect, remove fade effect, fade effect
How to remove fade effect       Remove fade effect by using this example, we are going to remove fade effect from the old car picture. Let's try Open a picture: Capture any fade 

Programming Tutorials

MX Fade Effect in Flex4
of Fade Effect is <mx:Fade>. In this example you can see how we can use...MX Fade Effect in Flex4: The Fade effect uses the alpha property for effect. The changes of effect from transparent to opaque, or from opaque to transparent 

Programming Tutorials

MX Mask Effect in Flex4
MX Mask Effect in Flex4: A mask effect is a subclass of the MaskEffect class. The Mask Effect class include the wipe and Iris effect. It is a overlay effect.... In this example we use a canvas as a mask which is provide the mask effect 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make text effect
How to make text effect       Design text effect is so easy now, because I have a tutorial that is base on text effect. It has so easy steps, you will not have any doubt during 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a bitten apple
How to design a bitten apple     ... effect, you can do that by following this step by step example. Let's try... Open an Apple Image: First open an apple picture to modify as I have. Effects: Go 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop : Burning Effect
How to design a burning effect.       This tutorial will help you to design a burning effect with simple steps. Burning effect is not tuff to design, if you want to make it follow my 

DMCA.com