Home Discussion Discuss: How to design a water drop.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a water drop.
How to design a water drop.       This example is about a water drop effect on the leaf, you need... have to open a leap picture to show a water drop effect on the leap as I have 

Photoshop Tutorials

Design a picture of the sea water.
Design a picture of the sea water.       This example is about a sea water in which we are going to teach you to make a sea water. You all have seen sea water, but here we 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a blood drop, design a blood drop, a blood drop
How to design a blood drop       This example will show to how to design a real blood drop, it has...; color, make some points then adjust like a blood drop by using Direct 

PHP Questions

Dependent drop down list
Dependent drop down list  hi,i am trying to design a form on which 2 dependent drop down list is used my code is successful but when i select class from first drop down list all the data get lossed means the value entered 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

mvc - Design concepts & design patterns
mvc  thanks for the help. i have created created two radio button of CR(complaint request) and SR(service request) with ur help .now when i select one of the radio button there is drop box which show option of that request.plz 

General Information

How much water to drink a day to lose weight?
How Much Water To Drink a Day To Lose Weight? There is no dearth of reasons.... Determining how much water your body needs in a day is very important..., cut down the water intake to minimum Learn how Exercise can help you 

Programming Tutorials

jQuery Simple Drop Down Menu
jQuery Simple Drop Down Menu In this section, you will learn how to develop a simple drop down menu using jQuery. To develop a drop down menu we put the menu items in a unordered list .After that we design and manage it using CSS 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a hourglass, design a hourglass, a hourglass
How to design a hourglass      ... part of our life. We are going to design it, follow this example to learn... to Layer menu > Layer style >Apply Drop shadow. You will get it. Duplicate 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a color tray
How to design a color tray       This is a design of the color tray which we used during the painting, it will surely help you to design a color tray. Apply every step 

Photoshop Tutorials

CD Logo Design Photoshop
CD Logo Design Photoshop       How to design a CD Logo by the Photoshop? This example will teach you to design about Compact Disc (CD) logo with some simple steps 

Java Beginners

Drop Box
Drop Box  program draw 2d shapes in java 

Java Beginners

Drop Box
Drop Box  program draw 2d shapes in java 

Java Beginners

drop down
drop down  how can i add data from choice/dropdown component of java awt to myaql table 

JSP Servlet Questions

Drop Down
Drop Down  How to insert date into database using dropdown like facebook 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a flash effect on the picture.
How to design a flash effect on the picture.   ... on a particular area. You will learn how to flash some area in the picture. We... marquee tool (M key) and draw a circle then press CTR + J. Drop Shadow: Go 

Programming Tutorials

Design, develop and test JSPs
Design, develop and test JSPs Prev Chapter 2. Design, build and test web components Next    Design, develop and test JSPs Creating 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a blank CD, design a blank CD, blank CD
How to design a blank CD       This is a blank CD example, You will learn here how to make..., Gradient Overlay, Drop Shadow apply same settings.  Your image will look 

Software Services

Mobile Skins Design Services
printed skin design, water resistance skin design and many more. Roseindia...Mobile Skins Design Services Mobile Skins are all electronic devices... provides a different look to same type of mobile phones. The skin design comes 

HTML Questions

drop down menu
drop down menu  drop down menu using html 

Programming Tutorials

Design and develop entity EJBs
Design and develop entity EJBs Prev Chapter 1. Design, build and test reusable enterprise components Next    Design and develop entity EJBs 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a circle logo, design a circle logo, a circle logo
How to design a circle logo       Every company need a logo, we should know how to design it. You... to Layer menu > Layer style > Drop Shadow, Bevel and Emboss and use both 

Technology

What is Design Thinking?
Design Thinking Works To exemplify how design thinking works let us take... of how design thinking can produce great result in uplifting social condition... faculty, in plain language thinking. Design thinking is an approach 

Programming Tutorials

Drop Table
Drop Table       Drop Table in SQL get rid of an object or table from the database. Using a drop Query... from database. The Drop table cannot get it back, once you run the drop Query 

Programming Tutorials

Drop Index
Drop Index       Drop.... Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from Drop Index..._table(stu_id); Drop Index THE drop index stu_index 1 is used 

Struts Questions

drop down list in Struts
drop down list in Struts  How to create a drop down list in Struts 

PHP Questions

DROP a table and TRUNCATE
DROP a table and TRUNCATE   What are the differences between DROP a table and TRUNCATE a table 

iPhone

Website Development Applications ? Design Your Own Website At The Drop Of A Hat
Website Development Applications – Design Your Own Website At The Drop Of A Hat These days you can find just about anything online whether you... forever to load because of all the features. Design on the go If you already 

HTML Questions

Drop Down reload in IE
Drop Down reload in IE  Hi i was using two drop down box..One... from the 2nd drop down then the 1st drop down ( which is date) automatically... well in Firefox..How to overcome this IE issue? thx in advance 

JavaScript Questions

Drop Down Box
Drop Down Box  In a Drop Down box I want to show the user All the Country In the World. And when he type A-z,then each of the type Show those country which start with those word. Like I For-India 

HTML Questions

Drop down menu
Drop down menu  I have drop down list of some 14 links which links to the table,If i click each link the table should display below the link and again if i click the link the table should not appear. please help me 

DMCA.com