Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : How to make a speaker design
How to make a speaker design.   ... are going to learn a method to design a speaker in the Photoshop. I have use... we have to take a new file to make speaker, take new file with controlled file 

Java Beginners

How to make a design document for exception handling in java
How to make a design document for exception handling in java  How to make a design document for exception handling 

Development process Questions

design software
design software  hello sir sir you asked me datial of software which i want to make. sir i want to make account software. and also i want to make graphics not command based. please you guide me how i will make 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

web design - Design concepts & design patterns
web design  hello sir. my quesstion is same please guide me. please reply my question .because it very urgrent. I want make header like-http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/ this site but in this site header make in flash, I 

general - Design concepts & design patterns
make a project for u from our development forum it will be payable by you 

SOA - Design concepts & design patterns
into distinct units, or services, which developers make accessible over a network 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a flower, design a flower
How to design a flower       You can design a follower by using this example in the photoshop so get ready to learn. New File: Take a new file and adjust the size 

How to make a piece of a tree
How to make a piece of a tree You can design a piece of a tree by following some simple steps that are given in this example to make... > Reticulation and make setting. Plaster: Go to Filter Menu > Sketch 

How to make a valentine card
How to make a valentine card Learn a easy technique to make a valentine card. It is very interesting design, I hope you will like it. Follow now step by step instruction to make it. New File: Take a new file 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a chain, make a chain, chain
How to make a chain       To learn how to design a chain in the photoshop has become so easy by this example, it has some important instruction to make it so follow 

Java Beginners

Design pattern - Java Beginners
Design pattern  How to make a java program to check the java program is already started if started the execution then dont allow the new program to start 

Programming Tutorials

How to make bubbles, make bubbles, bubbles
How to make bubbles       You are going to learn about a bubbles design, this example has some steps to make it easily to draw. New File: First take colored background file. Draw 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a bone, make a bone, a bone
How to make a bone       This example bone design example, It is very easy. If you are looking for, please follow now. New File: Create a new file. Rounded rectangle 

web designing - Design concepts & design patterns
web designing  Hello sir, I want to make a Photo rotetor in my website project. Sony.com and Dell.com , these are the websites that have the photo... to make the picture rotetor like in these websites. Thank You Sir 

Entity relationship model - Design concepts & design patterns
the following: a. Draw an ER diagram. Make sure each entity type has at least one key attribute. Document any assumptions you make. Avoid diagrams with a single entity... your design to incorporate these additions. 1. A chemistry department wants 

Photoshop Tutorials

Design Express Realization Mode
to make lips. Select the pen tool (P key) and use it to design mouth and fill white... Design Express Realization Mode     ... by step tutorial to learn easily. I have just tried to design a stun expression 

java script code - Design concepts & design patterns
java script code  I want make header like-http://www.sigmainfotech.com.au/ this site but in this site header make in flash, I use java script or any other script. like that side click left side image it expand in header 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a Chimpanzee face.
How to make a Chimpanzee face.       I have tried here to make a chimpanzee fame... and draw a circle to design eyes as below image. Use same step to make second eye 

java graphics - Design concepts & design patterns
java graphics  i dont wanna use Java3D but put solid 3D objects on screen, use z-buffering, ray-casting etc. to make realistic images...this will help build 3D fractals etc...Where must i begin reading 

How to design a pencil
How to design a pencil This tutorial has a better way to design a pencil so follow this example to learn how to make it. New File: Create...) to make a rectangle shape. Pen Tool: Choose "EFA555" color and Pen tool 

Programming Tutorials

How to design key, design key, key
How to design key       It has been made easy now to design a key by this example, just follow some steps that is available in this example to make it. New 

How to design gramophone recorder
How to design gramophone recorder This is a gramophone recorder example, It is used to listen music. You are going to learn about this design so follow this tutorial to make it. Take a New File: Take a file with any size as you 

JSP CUSTOM TAG - Design concepts & design patterns
the repeatable jsp page logics and information and make it simplified and centralized 

Programming Tutorials

How to design Balloon, design Balloon, Balloon
How to design Balloon       Now we are going to learn a simple processor to make a balloon, It is very simple by this example because it has some steps that will help you to make 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a background, design a background, a background
How to design a background     ... how to design a background by this example. New File: Take a new file. Choose... key) in the new layer. Layer setting: Now make layer settings " 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a hourglass, design a hourglass, a hourglass
How to design a hourglass      ... part of our life. We are going to design it, follow this example to learn... layer: Now make duplicate layer and set it on the bottom of the file.   

Programming Tutorials

How to design a batch, design a batch, a batch
How to design a batch       Learn how to make a batch for the member of the unity, you can make same design by this example. New File: Create a new document. Circle: Draw a circle 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a tree, design a tree, a tree
How to design a tree       Be alert to learn a simple technique to make a tree example...) to make a tree shape. Brush Tool: Choose Brush Tool (B key) = "5" draw 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a countdown, design a countdown, countdown
How to design a countdown      ... a Shape: Now draw this shape on your document. Make a Shape: First take...;a6a5a5". Make another: Make duplicate layer of the shape 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a feather, design a feather, a feather
How to design a feather      ...) and make points as here. Wind effect: Go to Filter Menu > Stylize > Wind... and apply. You will get it. Choose Pen tool (P key) again and make points 

DMCA.com