Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

change one type of color in between more colors
How to change one type of color in between more colors... to change one type of color in more than one color, It is so easy to make this example... color area to change another color. Color Balance: Now change the color 

Java Code Examples

JSlider with RGB Colors
JSlider with RGB Colors In this section, you will learn how to create sliders to show RGB colors. In this example, we  have created three horizontal sliders, first one as red, the second one as green and the third one as blue 

HTML

Here is a set of 26 different shades of one of the most favourite Orange colors rangeing from light Orange color to darker Orange color.
favourite Orange colors rangeing from light Orange color to darker Orange color... .menuText1 { font:10pt bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color... bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#000000; text-align:left; padding 

HTML

Here is a set of 26 different shades of one of the most favourite Pink colors rangeing from light Pink color to darker Pink color.
favourite Pink colors rangeing from light Pink color to darker Pink color... .menuText1 { font:10pt bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#FFFFFF... bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#000000; text-align:left; padding 

HTML

Here is a set of 18 different shades of one of the most favourite Choclate colors
of the most favourite choclate colors rangeing from light choclate color to darker... .menuText1 { font:10pt bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color... bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#000000; text-align:left 

HTML

Here is a set of 26 different shades of one of the most favourite Red colors
favourite Red colors rangeing from light Red color to darker Red color... .menuText1 { font:10pt bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#FFFFFF... bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#000000; text-align:left; padding 

General

How to show Rainbow Colors
How to show Rainbow Colors       This section illustrates you how to show all the seven colors of colors. The Rainbow consists of seven colors known as VIBGYOR i.e. violet 

JSP Servlet Questions

display of colors in a table - JSP-Servlet
display of colors in a table  Hi, If i have a table of 4 by 4 boxes, numbering from 1-16 in sequence, how do i make them display one column of one color and another column of another color? Thanks!  Hi Friend 

HTML

HTML Color Code for purple
is the color code of both type of Purple color. Color Name Color code...HTML Color Code for purple In this page you will find the hexadecimal color code for Purple color. The hexadecimal color code for dark purple is #800080 

PHP Questions

load more with jquery
load more with jquery  i am using jquery to loadmore "posts" from my... box its is going to display php posts and after that when i click on load more...... whats the problem can any one will say please? here is my code 

General

Icon showing Color Gradient
Icon showing Color Gradient       This section illustrates you how the icon shows the Color Gradient. A color gradient consisting of two or more colors blending together 

Servlets

Select Color
"); if(session!=null) { session.setAttribute("color",colors... Select Color       In this program we are going to selected the various color and on the basis 

JSP Tutorials

Setting Colors in JSP
; <font color="white"><%= colors[i]%></font><...Setting Colors in JSP          In Jsp also we can set the background color which 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD tilled filled colors
); imagefilledrectangle($img, 1, 1, WIDTH-2, HEIGHT-2, IMG_COLOR_TILED); header("Content-Type: image/png"); imagepng($img); ?> After 

General

Writing more than one cards in a WML deck.
   Writing more than one cards in a deck.In this lesson... id="Card1" title="Learning WML">  <onevent type="ontimer"> 

HTML

This is a set of 18 different shades of DarkSalmon colors covering lighter DarkSalmon color to darker DarkSalmon color.
colors covering lighter DarkSalmon color to darker DarkSalmon color... .menuText1 { font:10pt bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color... bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#000000; text-align:left; padding 

General

Gradient Color Example
the colors using Color class.  Following code shows all predefined colors...); g2.setPaint(color[j]);} To show a linear gradient, we have defined three colors... Gradient Color Example    

SQL Question

date between
used an Access database and SQL, and also in my tables I have some fields. One of my fields is date_, and the type of the field is DateTime. When I want to select records between 2 dates, I use this query: Select * from table1 Where date 

Adobe Flex

Difference between Flex and Flash
Difference between Flex and Flash       There is not big difference between the flex and flash. Flash is more oriented or specially designed software for designer 

HTML Tutorial

Set Background Colors and Images in HTML
Set Background Colors and Images in HTML       The  background colors can be set to the web pages by using the body attribute bgcolor and putting any color 

General

Casting (Type Conversion)
; It is sometimes necessary to convert a data item of one type to another type. Conversion of data from one type to another type is known as type casting. In java one object reference can be type cast into another object reference 

JSP-Tutorials

Change Background color using Custom Tag
Change Background color using Custom Tag In this program, We will create... encloses one or more custom tags. The following code snippet shows a nested... according to your choice, this background color change is due to the custom tag 

General

Color Composite Example
Color Composite Example       In this section, you will studied the composition of color.... The Ellipse2D.Float  class provides an ellipse defining values of float type 

Programming Tutorials

Flex ColorPicker Control
that contain a list of colors. If user want to select color then select color...Flex ColorPicker Control:- If user want to work with colors in your flex application, then user use color picker control. The ColorPicker control is a flex 

Java Server Faces Questions

More than one Faces Configuration file
More than one Faces Configuration file  Is it possible to have more than one Faces Configuration file 

Java Tips and Examples

Type casting in java
. Type casting is to convert one type to another type. Java support two types... is nothing but  casting one object type to another object type. In simple word type casting is a conversion of one data type to another data type  

Java Beginners

Can a Class extend more than one Class?
Can a Class extend more than one Class?   Hi, Can a Class extend more than one Class? thanks 

XML Questions

Apply more than one xsl for single XML
Apply more than one xsl for single XML  How to apply more than one xsl for same xml file 

Subversion Questions

more than one struts-config.xml file
more than one struts-config.xml file  Can we have more than one struts-config.xml file for a single Struts application 

Java Beginners

Reference type Vs Object type. - Java Beginners
Reference type Vs Object type.  Can anyone explain the exact difference between Reference and Object, how can i create a reference ? When exactly... or object type variable which may reference a Book object or an object of any 

DMCA.com