Home Discussion Discuss: How to make a Chimpanzee face.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a Chimpanzee face.
How to make a Chimpanzee face.       I have tried here to make a chimpanzee fame by the pen tool, It has so easy technique to make. To learn just follow some steps 

Programming Tutorials

How to make an angry face, make an angry face, angry face
How to make an angry face       We have this example to teach you a simple method to make an angry face... as I have done here. This an angry face. Look here 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a alien face mask, make a alien face mask, alien face mask
How to make a alien face mask        Use this example to make a alien face mask, which... and Emboss and use both settings. You will get it. Make duplicate layer 

Programming Tutorials

How to convert a old face to young face, old face to young face
How to convert a old face to young face   ... going to convert old face of the young face, you can also make it by using...... Take an Image: First we have to open an old person picture to make young face 

Programming Tutorials

How to change the face, change the face
How to change the face       You have a chance to learn how to change the face of the person to another face. It has very simple technique to make this effect 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a blooming Face.
How to make a blooming Face.       This tutorial will teach to a simple way to give a blooming face... to modify as I have opened here. Duplicate Layer of the Picture: Make 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a face of the lady.
Photoshop : How to design a face of the lady. How to design.... Face: Now we have to make face, So select pen tool (P key) and point your pen tool and make adjustment with selected detect selection tool (A key) as a face 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to remove glass from the face
How to remove glass from the face By this example you will be able to remove any object from every place but. I have tried to remove a goggle from the face, follow every step with concentration to make this effect. Open 

Java Beginners

Face recognition in java - Java Beginners
Face recognition in java  I have just started my software development project on the topic of face recognition system in java. However, I am new... started. Could you please tell me the java code on how to connect the webcam 

Java Tips and Examples

Drawing a Face v2
Java: Example - Drawing a Face v2 This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It subclasses JPanel and overrides...*; ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Face public class Face 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v2
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v2 This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It subclasses a JPanel and overrides... 41 42 // File: face/PacLadyApplication.java // Author: Fred Swartz, Date 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v3
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v3 Two separate source files... The code is identical to the first example. We've only taken the Face class... void main(String[] args) { JFrame window = new JFrame("Face"); // Create 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5 Main - Setting the instance variables... main(String[] args) { Face aFace = new Face(); JFrame window = new JFrame("Face"); // Create a new window 

Java-Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face
Java: Example - Drawing a Face This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It uses a JPanel and overrides... 48 49 50 51 52 // Face.java - shows how to create a graphics 

Applet Questions

Human face using applet programming - Applet
Human face using applet programming  import java.applet.*; import... is rectangle change to arc on clicking...or it should turn into smilimg face........How do I proceed using ActionListener..........pls explain....   

General

Create Human Face using Graphics
Create Human Face using Graphics In this section, you will learn how to create human face using Graphics. A Graphics provides contexts that allow an application to draw onto components that are realized on various devices, as well as onto 

Java Beginners

I face some problem - Java Beginners
I face some problem  I face some problem in my project plz deepak halp me how can i solve this problem i m using bean and jsp file also. and deployee the using tomcat server plz help me how can i solve thisproblem HTTP Status 

Applet Questions

Human face using applet programming - Applet
Human face using applet programming  import java.awt.*; import java.applet.*; public class HumanFace extends Applet{ private int mouseX, mouseY; private boolean mouseclicked = false; public void init(){ } public void 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5 - Fill-in
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5 - Fill-in Main - Setting the instance... static void main(String[] args) { Face aFace = new Face(); JFrame window = new JFrame("Face"); // Create a new window 

Java Beginners

make setup
make setup  i've made jbuilder application how could make autorun or jar executable for this application? waiting your answers soon 

Java Tips and Examples

Drawing a Face - v4
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v4 Instance variables representing the state This Face class is essentially the same are the previous example.... Face with instance variables 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

WebSevices Questions

Make A website
Make A website  How expensive(hire someone) or hard would it be to create a website like this? I want to build a website where people can be users of the website with a small profile. Their is a point system (kinda like money 

Java Beginners

make a program
make a program  GoodEmployee is defined who has ALL the following properties: He should be married. He should have 2 or less than 2 children. His middle name should start with "k" but not end with "e" The last name should have 

Programming Tutorials

Make Money
Make Money       Can I make money from my web site by writing articles? Yes, You can make money from your web site. We are providing free information 

Training

Design Patterns Training
in global IT industry aims to train IT professionals who would be able to make themselves robust to face the confronts in future needs. In order to achieve this target 

Training

IT Training in India
who would be able to make themselves robust to face the confronts in future... who would be able to make themselves robust to face the confronts in future needs... signifying a standard of teaching and course content is some how lacking.  

Ajax Questions

how make ID - Ajax
how make ID  how make a ID in eyeball chat 

JavaScript Questions

How to make elements invisible ?
How to make elements invisible ?   How to make elements invisible 

JavaScript Questions

how to make this pattern???
how to make this pattern???  how to make following pattern in javascript 

HTML Questions

HTML make a thumbnail
HTML make a thumbnail  How do I make a thumbnail for my image