Home Discussion Discuss: How to design a remote of the game.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a remote of the game.
How to design a remote of the game.   ...? Then come forward to design a video game remote by using Photoshop. This tutorial... Gradient Overlay and use setting as given below pop up menu. Legs of the Remote 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design a little game
How to design a little game In this example we are going to design a little game which is used by the children easily. New File: Take a new file with appropriate size. Rounded Rectangle Tool: Choose Rounded Rectangular 

Development process Questions

Game
Game  How to develop a game using java? give me a total code for any simple game 

Java3D Questions

game
game  How to make 3D game in java Applet 

Java Beginners

Game
Game  how can create simple game in java . thank u so match ,please help 

Java Beginners

game
game  Hi thank you for answers.I am devoloping a java game caled Duck Hunt Game in netbeans6.7.1 software and I need help in some codes such as moving picture left and right and how ducks flaying and how gun works. All and all 

Free Programming books

Game and Graphic Books
a game, breaking it down to its smallest parts, and visualizing how the pieces....    The Art of Computer Game Design... Game and Graphic Books         

Technology

What is Remote Manufacturing?
how remote manufacturing functions in the global business environment presently...The word 'remote' as it used to meant decades before is no longer operative in the same way in our present context of time and space and so remote 

Java Beginners

java game
java game  Can anyone please give me a game source code 

SQL Question

game programming
game programming  Hi. i have witten the script and have almost completed developing a social game like mafia wars. can any one plz help me by answering me some of my doubts.. after uploading the game on facebook how tokeep data 

Java Beginners

JAVA Game
JAVA Game  I want to make a JAVA game...in dat game...d player has to input a word in 10 secnds...4 dat m running a delay loop... but the problem is not...i am not getting any way...to make that input field(eg: String str 

EJB Questions

remote communication
remote communication  what is t3 services 

Java Beginners

game Nim - Java Beginners
game Nim  how is the search tree for a game Nim looks like 

Software Services

Mobile Game Developers
Mobile Game Developers A mobile game is very different from handheld video game that is played on PlayStation portable or with remote on television or computer. A mobile game here refers to a video game played on a mobile phone 

Java Beginners

Chess Game
Chess Game  How could I make a basic 8x8 chess table with two dimensional arrays and insert the chess pieces in the array?   Please visit the following link: http://roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/chess 

Swing AWT

tetris game code - Swing AWT
tetris game code  To develop a JAVA puzzle game which is a "variation" of the Tetris game 

IDE Questions

Blackjack game - IDE Questions
Blackjack game  Create a java code for a simple blackjack game for just one hand of Blackjack, it does not need to include money and betting 

Software Services

iPhone Theme Design
iPhone Theme Design iPhone provide customized development of theme &... theme design helps in Getting out from boredom of old iPhone Icons &..., Movie iPhone themes, Game iPhone themes Color iPhone themes, Comic iPhone 

Java Beginners

Create a Swamp Game in Java
Create a Swamp Game in Java  You are to create a game called ‚??Get Out of My Swamp‚??. In this game an ogre, called ‚??Hek‚??, wanders around his... two ogre enemies in the same place they kill the ogre and the game ends. Full 

Java Beginners

Java Game Pontoon
Java Game Pontoon  Could someone help me create a programme for the game pontoon //play a game of pontoon import java.util.*; public class Pontoon { public static void main (String args[]) { //deal initial hands 

Framework Questions

Create a guessing game - Framework
Create a guessing game  Create a guessing game that picks a random number between 1 and 100 and lets you keep guessing until you get it right! You have two decisions to make. The first one tells you whether your guess was TOO 

Java Beginners

Java game Pontoon
Java game Pontoon  Hello. I have trouble with my pontoon code. I ahve... the players hand rises ober 24 points. where in game the player should be bust... could show me where the changes need to be made and how it would be really great 

Java Beginners

Java program for connectfour game
connectFour game. I need help with resolving the logic for this problem. I appreciate... an error message Inform each player of how many tokens each has...; ConnectFourServer game = new ConnectFourServer(); private ConnectFourClient 

Java Beginners

How do i slow down the game (othello game)??
How do i slow down the game (othello game)??  Hello, I built an othello game that can be played by 2 humans , human and computer and two computers... with each other the fram doesn't appear until the game is finish. I think it is becase 

Java Beginners

Remote file storing in mobile
,audio,contacts etc in the mobile to a remote server..so how many users...Remote file storing in mobile  Hai.. i want to do my semester project..i have selected a topic "Remote file storing in mobile"..it is in the form 

Java Beginners

Remote file storing in mobile
,audio,contacts etc in the mobile to a remote server..so how many users...Remote file storing in mobile  Hai.. i want to do my semester project..i have selected a topic "Remote file storing in mobile"..it is in the form 

JavaMail Questions

ssh to remote server - JavaMail
ssh to remote server  I designed an application for feedback, in that application i want to write a code for automatic mail sending, can you please tell me how to write code for that. Please help us 

General

EJB remote interface
EJB remote interface       The program given below describes  the way of creating a remote interface in EJB. The meaning of Remote interface in terms of Ejb is the java source 

Java Beginners

run exe on remote client
run exe on remote client  I am making a client server application using netbins 6.1 , Jsp servlet, Mysql5.1... I want to run an batch file or exe... copied files fromserver to client using my application but i cant run it on remote 

RMI Questions

Remote Location Handeling - RMI
Remote Location Handeling  I have application where I want main control from one location and have to connect two more locations remotly and have...?Also help me to connect me to the remote locations having main control with my 

DMCA.com