Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

CD Logo Design Photoshop
CD Logo Design Photoshop       How to design a CD Logo by the Photoshop? This example will teach you to design about Compact Disc (CD) logo with some simple steps 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a circle logo, design a circle logo, a circle logo
How to design a circle logo       Every company need a logo, we should know how to design it. You will learn here a simple circle logo, I have not used tough steps so it is easy 

Programming Tutorials

logo of the music company, logo
How to design a logo of the music company       All companies need a logo which reflects... will see here how to design a simple logo, we will learn a method 

Programming Tutorials

How to design home logo, design home logo, home logo
How to design home logo       Now you are going to learn about a home logo design by the help of this example, it has been made by the simple way that will easy understandable 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop - Photoshop Tutorials
;   How to design a CD Logo by the Photoshop This tutorial will teach you to design about Compact Disc (CD) logo... in the Photoshop This tutorial will teach you to design a printer with easy step 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design a loading logo
How to design a loading logo You might have seen loading icon... of this logo. Image Ready: Click bottom of the tool bar in the Photoshop... to design an animated loading icon so follow now. New File: First we have to take a new 

Software Services

What is Logo Design
What is Logo Design A logo is a graphical element in the form of ideogram... brand. Usually a logo design is meant for immediate recognition. The logo... and the tagline will become unreadable. Always Use Vector Graphics Always design logo 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : Printer
; It is not tuff to design a printer now. We can make a printer image in the Photoshop This tutorial will teach you to design a printer with easy step by step... Photoshop: printer by the Photoshop    

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : How to make a speaker design
How to make a speaker design.       Get ready to learn my new design, in this tutorial you are going to learn a method to design a speaker in the Photoshop. I have use 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorials

Night Sky Design in Photoshop
Night Sky Design in Photoshop       How to design a night sky scene? With this tutorial, you will learn to design a night sky scene. Some easy steps have been used 

How to design a steel text in the Photoshop
How to design a steel text in the Photoshop It is a great effort to make steel text in the photoshop, you will learn here to make your own steel text after that adjust it like a text. I hope it will give extra knowledge 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop : Clouds design
appropriate file size as your design. I have take here a (height = 221 and Width = 300 

Photoshop tutorials
Photoshop tutorials  Hi, Where to learn Photoshop? Thanks   Hello, Check Photoshop tutorials home page. Thanks 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Table Lamp Example
Photoshop Table Lamp Example       How to design a table lamp? This tutorial will help you in learning the steps to design a table lamp. This design has been made 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Text Effect
Photoshop Text Effect       How to design a text effect? This tutorial helps you to learn designing of a text effect. The beginners can easily learn step by step tutorial 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial :background image
with color and any image. But with this tutorial, you can learn and design your... on new (CTRL + N key) then adjust file size as you design.  Fill Color: Go... setting as given below image. Define Pattern: Now make your design as pattern 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop a LCD Monitor
Photoshop a LCD Monitor       How to design a LCD Monitor With this tutorial, It is not tuff to design a LCD monitor. This tutorial will provide you a completely 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop : Burning Effect
How to design a burning effect.       This tutorial will help you to design a burning effect with simple steps. Burning effect is not tuff to design, if you want to make it follow my 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop : Button
How to design a button for web.       When you go for develop your website, you need buttons for show... that will teach you to design a button.  Lets' start. New File: Go to file menu 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : Cartoon Car
How to design a cartoon car.     .... This article will teach you to design a cartoon car. I have tried to make this a simple tutorial for beginners. Let's start New File: Take a new file to design, the file 

Photoshop Tutorials

photoshop : how to make an older photo

Web Development

Top 10 Web Design Tools
of people accessing the web on their handheld device, web design is no more... across the devices. The task of choosing top 10 web design tools is no longer... on handheld devices. In choosing the best web design tools we have nevertheless 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a flower, design a flower
How to design a flower       You can design a follower by using this example in the photoshop so get ready to learn. New File: Take a new file and adjust the size 

How to design a mike
How to design a mike We will learn here how to design a mike by the photoshop, we use it to make loud voice. Every steps are clear to learn to the new comer so let's start. Take a New File: First take a new 

How to design a weeping sun
How to design a weeping sun Have you ever seen weeping sun, no! Get ready to make this effect in the photoshop by using this example. New File: Take a new file with appropriate size. Gradient 

HTML Questions

Web Design Training
Web Design Training  Hi, How to learn Web Design? What is the best courses in Web Design Training? Thanks   Hi, These days websites... design in PSD format, maintaining the websites etc. As a web designer you should 

How to design a wounded lion
How to design a wounded lion. In this example I have tried here to make wounded lion by the help of the photoshop, you can also make it by following this example so let's try. Open a Picture: First open a picture, which you 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop eye color brown to blue
Photoshop eye color brown to blue       How to change the eye color from brown to blue If you want... will help you to design as you want to give color to eye. Let's start Open an image 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : Text Effect
How to make text effect       Design text effect is so easy now, because I have a tutorial that is base on text effect. It has so easy steps, you will not have any doubt during 

DMCA.com