WE HAVE TO CONVERT B7 W IMAGES TO COLOUR

• CommentsMuhammad Ali February 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Very nie

• Amazing postAparna April 21, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Post was very helpful. Thanks a lot :)

• englishram April 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM

best

• convert a black & white image to color imagejohney June 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM

this is NOT converting b&w into color,it,s editing b&w into color. i know that automatic region saperationg and automatic identicle frame colorization from the freviouse manualy colorized frame detection software will speed up the process of colorization. but what if we just simply copy 3 identicle b&w frames and then filter out the red,green and blue values of it,and then combine the filtered ones together each with the right filter applied to it,maybe that way we just can recover the hidden colors of it,wich maybe more effective,simple and way less intensive processing. if that will not work,the worst thing we ever have to do is identifying all the grayscales,monochrome scales of the colors to create a database of it,but what if it turn out that many colors can have the same shade of gray,monochrome shade ,then an object charactistic recognizer software can allway's decide by itself to wich color to apply to that object,in order to minimize errors during realtime automatic colorization. no mater day or night,nightvision or normal vision. in order to save the hands of doing it manualy.

• my photomanoharanmv September 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM

good

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Photoshop Tutorials

Convert Black & White Image to Color Image
Convert Black & White Image to Color Image       How to convert a black and white photograph... black and white image to add color. Go to image > Adjustment > Color Balance 

Programming Tutorials

How to color an object in the black white photograph, color an object in the black white photograph,
How to color an object in the black & white photograph... object in the black and white photograph, follow all the steps... balance: Go to Image menu > Adjustment >Apply Color balance. Adjust levels 

Programming Tutorials

How to make an animated black & white focus on the color photograph, animated black & white focus on the color photograph
How to make an animated black & white focus on the color photograph... interesting because I have tried here to make a black and white focus...: Choose "e0e2ef" color and Ellipse tool (U key) to draw a circle shape 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Image into black and white
-type: image/jpeg;"); $i->imagejpeg(); class imagethumbnail { var $filename; var $x; var $y; var $image; var $thumbnail; function... ($imageinfo[2]) { case "1": $this->image = imagecreatefromgif 

Mobile Applications Questions

Get image color
Get image color  How to get image color in iPhone SDK application 

HTML Questions

changing selection color of

Java Beginners

Get the color values as a matrix of color image
Get the color values as a matrix of color image  I am new to java and image processing, i want to get the color values as a matrix from the color image for giving input to the compression algorithm by using java. plz provide 

PHP Tutorial

PHP gd caching an image
($filename); exit; } $image = imagecreatetruecolor(100,25); $white...); imagefill($image,0,0,$white); imagerectangle($image,0,0,99,24,$black); imagestring($image,5,5,5,date("d/m/Y"),$black); imagepng($image,$filename 

PHP Questions

PNG images become black colored during create image
PNG images become black colored during create image  if($sFileExtension == "PNG" || $sFileExtension == "png") { $img1 = @imagecreatefrompng($file); } else { $img1 = imagecreatefromjpeg($file); } $width1 = @imagesx($img1 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD image negative Color
= imagecolorat($image, $x, $y); $rgb = imagecolorsforindex($index); $color... <?php function negate($image) { if(function_exists('imagefilter')) { return imagefilter($image, IMG_FILTER_NEGATE); } for($x = 0; $x < 

Java Beginners

Storing the Color Image pixel values into 2d array
Storing the Color Image pixel values into 2d array  i want to store the color image pixel values into 2d array and agiain the array have to store into a text file using java... plz provide the code 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Background Image
COLOR="white" SIZE="4">Enter the Name: <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="name... VALUE="Submit"> <BR> <B><FONT COLOR=BLACK SIZE=4... JSP Background Image    

HTML

HTML Color Code for White
HTML Color Code for White In this page you will find the hexadecimal color code for White color. The hexadecimal color code for white is #FFFFFF or #ffffff. For most website white color is used as the background of the web page 

Java Beginners

Conversion from color to Gray Image - Java Beginners
Conversion from color to Gray Image  Hi... Sakthi here.. i am new to java. and i haven't try this so far How to convert the color image...... Thanks in advance ...  Hi Friend, You can convert the color image 

JavaScript Questions

How to change the color of a base64-encoded png image JQuery?
How to change the color of a base64-encoded png image JQuery?  I am going to change the colors of the pixels of a png image(which is in base64 format.... the original image is shown, but the color does not change. Do you know why 

JSP Servlet Questions

image  how to add the image in servlet code 

Development process Questions

Image  how to insert image in xsl without using xml. the image was displayed in pdf..Please help me 

Image  how to insert image in xsl without using xml. the image was displayed in pdf..Please help me 

JSP Servlet Questions

image selection
image selection  hi my issue is : I have select dropdown list when I selected image it displays some default color having image I change the color... it redirect to error image page. can you tell how to solve this problem and where 

Java Beginners

how to create menubar and the below background color/image in java swing
how to create menubar and the below background color/image in java swing  how to create menubar and the below background color/image in java swing 

General

Color Effect On Image
Color Effect On Image     ... Image. We are providing you an example, where an image shows different color effects... a pixel-to-pixel color conversion of the data in the source image 

Java Tips and Examples

Color
. White is (255, 255, 255) and black is (0,0,0). Color Constants Java originally defined a few color constant names in lowercase, which violated... to create new colors, and predefines a few color constants (see below 

Java Beginners

which values we have to use for compressing any color image
which values we have to use for compressing any color image  Sir........... in the process of compressing of any color image, which values do use as input for comprseeing algorithm. and how to get the image matrix from color 

Mobile Applications Questions

Setting a Background image for UITableView in iPhone & iPad application.
the listing. But the it looks very simple.. (white color). Though i can change...Setting a Background image for UITableView in iPhone & iPad application. ... to make it more stylish. And only solution for it is to add an image 

Java Beginners

Jmagick how to add image on an existing image
Jmagick how to add image on an existing image  hi, I am using Jmagick library in my swing application I want to add an image (say logo) on an existing image. can any one explains how ? Thanks.   hi, In Jmagick you 

Java3D Questions

image processing - Java3D
, One way to convert a color image to gray scale, is to change the color...(bufferedImage, null); The easiest way to convert a color image to a gray... to convert image into greyscale. i think the greyscale comparisonn is more 

JSP Servlet Questions

image displaying from database with some other information
" scope="col"><font color="white">Name</font></th>...="row"><font color="white">Admin ID </th> <th scope... color="white">Email ID</th> <th scope="row">< 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make yellow teeth to white teeth.
How to make yellow teeth to white teeth.       It is very easy now to convert yellow teeth to white teeth, we have just tried to make it by some steps that is given 

Java Beginners

image processing in java
image processing in java  public class testing { static BufferedImage image; public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException...;Integer>(); image = ImageIO.read(new File("nn33.png")); int w 

DMCA.com