Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Show Coordinates
Show Coordinates      ... displays the location of cursor,  i.e., shows coordinates with respect to x...;Show Coordinates");   ShowCoordinates showCoo  

Mobile Applications Questions

HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE
HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE  Hello Sir,, Good Morning Actually i have been... to reterive gps coordinates(tude and lontitude and others related to it) only 

HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE
HOW TO FIND OUT GPS COORDINATES WITHOUT USING ONLINE DATABASE OR OTHERTHING ON MOBILE  Hello Sir,, Good Morning Actually i have been... to reterive gps coordinates(tude and lontitude and others related to it) only 

Java-Tutorials

Laying Out Components Using Absolute Coordinates
Laying Out Components Using Absolute Coordinates... or the frame. Absolute coordinates are the fixed points of frame or window which is used for your application. The coordinates are specified based on the x-axis 

General Information

GPS Phone Tracking System
coordinates of the phone. GPS Phone Tracking is achieved using the GPS or GPRS... the technology that enables a party to know about the location coordinates 

General Information

Cell Phone Locator System
of techniques that let a party or a person to know about the location coordinates 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Belize
Latitude and Longitude of Belize  Hi, What are the geographical coordinates of Belize? Thanks 

Java Beginners

java 2d graphics - Java Beginners
java 2d graphics  Hello All I need to use 2d graphics in java to build up a map from the given geographic coordinates. What i am not getting is how to scale down these geographic coordinates to device coordinates. I would 

JavaScript Questions

getting coords from an image.
getting coords from an image.  how to get coordinates dynamically(in run time) from an image?? pls help me 

Java Server Faces Questions

Generate area for map from backing bean - Java Server Faces Questions
Generate area for map from backing bean  I need to populate the map in my page, and the coordinates should come from the backing bean.. How could I do 

Swing AWT

java - Swing AWT
java  Hi, I override the mouseClicked interface in my code and get the X and Y coordinates of the event using e.getX() and e.getY(). Is there a way to obtain the text at that location?  Hi Friend, Please clarify 

Development process Questions

Java map building - Development process
Java map building  Hello All I want to build a map for a road network from ESRI shapefiles. Up to now i have the code that can read the shapfiles like polyline, polygon, points etc fetch the coordinates from the shapes. Now 

Location Api - MobileApplications
Location Api  I am using following code to get coordinates of location in gps. On emulator in netbeans it shows me output as 2.0 2.0...-minute timeout Location l = lp.getLocation(2); Coordinates

PHP Questions

Delete points from database
Delete points from database  I have a polygon on a web page and a delete button. The polygon is saved in the database in one table and in another table, the coordinates of polygon (latitude,longitude) are saved. When I click 

Technology

Android GPS tracking
the valid details of the contacts, as they will be used to send your GPS coordinates... to the send button to capture your GPS coordinates and after that an SMS containing... you have sent the request accepts your coordinates by clicking on the see tab 

Technology

Role of maps and compass after GPS
the coordinates of the satellites and then determines its own position. This functions... storing coordinates of various explored or unexplored places and by using these you... unit. So if you do know the coordinates then you have to take the help of a map 

General

Show General Path
Show General Path      ..., 35) adds a point to the path by moving to the coordinates (25, 35). The method  lineTo(35, 50) draw a straight line from the current coordinates to the new 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

GPS in Geocaching Games
is to set up caches in different parts of the world and share the coordinates... the place. GPS users can use those coordinates to find the cache and in this way..., finding target location through online maps. It also sends the coordinates 

Technology

Application of LBS in Different Fields
coordinates to the service station that tries to send quick and efficient service... transfer his/her location coordinates to the emergency service station with the help... location coordinates of the user. This requires mobile network and different 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Chad
Latitude and Longitude of Chad  Hi, What are the geographical coordinates on Chad? Thanks   Hi, Latitude of Chad is:15 and Longitude... lives here. Located at the coordinates of 15 North and 19 East, Chad 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Colombia
Latitude and Longitude of Colombia  Hi, What are geographical coordinates on Colombia? Thanks   Hi, Latitude of Colombia is:4... in the world followed by Ethiopia. Located at the geographical coordinates of 4 00 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Bouvet Island
Latitude and Longitude of Bouvet Island  Hi, What is the geographical coordinates on Bouvet Island? Also tell something about it's history. Thanks... in Bouvet Island can be done through satellite. The Geographical coordinates 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Bulgaria
Latitude and Longitude of Bulgaria  Hi, What are the geographical coordinates of Bulgaria? Also give me some more insight about the country. Thanks... coordinates of 43 N and25 E. Bulgaria has diverse geographical features with hills 

JDBC

Distributed transaction in java
that coordinates and controls to those transaction which is external to the resource manager...- The transaction manager that coordinates and controls to those transaction which 

Technology

GPS Terminology
; These are a set of coordinates representing some important places of the route, which can be stored on the GPS unit. One can determine the coordinates with the help..., after you enter the coordinates of your actual destination; GPS calculates 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

What is Vehicle Tracking?
the coordinates and the location data to the monitoring center. At monitoring... and coordinates can be sent to police for further action. Some Vehicle tracking 

urgent - Development process
) is (x, y+1). INPUT: The first line of input is the upper-right coordinates of the plateau, the lower-left coordinates are assumed to be 0, 0. The rest 

core java - Development process
is the upper-right coordinates of the plateau, the lower-left coordinates are assumed 

Java Beginners

Inheretance and polymorphism - Java Beginners
,such as showing the point,setting the coordinates of the point,printing the coordinates 

DMCA.com