Home Discussion Discuss: Create Resource Bundle in the java code

• Doesnt loadMijail December 5, 2011 at 9:03 PM

I copied exactly as you wrote it, give the files the same names, and I placed them in their own package, but gives me the following result: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name Resource, locale fr_FR BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 0 seconds)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Create Resource Bundle in the java code
Create Resource Bundle in the java code       This Example shows you how to create resource bundle. In the code given below we are create resource bundle for a locale 

JavaScript Questions

java access resource bundle
java access resource bundle  java access resource bundle   //resource bundle <resource-bundle> <base-name>/resources/bundle</base-name> <var>bundle</var> </resource-bundle> 

Java Server Faces

Referencing Resource Bundle from a Page
according to the specific locale. Steps to Create Resource Bundle: 1. Create...Referencing Resource Bundle from a Page   ... to implement internationalization using Resource Bundle. Resource Bundle is a file 

Struts Questions

Message Resource Bundle work.
Message Resource Bundle work.  How does Value replacement in Message Resource Bundle work 

Struts Questions

Accessing Alert Messages through Resource bundle(properties file) in STRUTS2
Accessing Alert Messages through Resource bundle(properties file) in STRUTS2  Hi, I am facing these problem from a long run.Actually we...(Resource Bundle) and even wanted to change alert messages in English and french 

Eclipse Plugins

Resource Bundle Editor
Resource Bundle Editor       ResourceBundle Editor is an Eclipse plugin for editing... for creating new resource bundle. * Supports Eclipse "nl" structure for I18N 

Java-Tutorials

The try-with-resource Statement
added try-with-resource statement in Java SE 7. The try-with-resource... to Java SE 7, resource object must be closed explicitly, when the resource use or work is finished. After the release of Java SE 7, the try-with-resource 

Struts 1 Tutorials

Resource Tag:
Resource Tag:       bean: resource Tag - is used to load a web application resource and make it available as a bean. This tag  retrieve the value of the specified web application resource 

Java Magazine Questions

Bundle of servers
Bundle of servers  How to create a bundle of multiple server (jboss,getin,gis,etc), that bundle have only one exe, and by clicking that exe we can easily install all servers one by one 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 i18n Tag Example
declared resource bundle and place it on the value stack. This allows the text tag to access messages from any bundle, and not just the bundle associated... tag in the Struts2.2.1 -- First we create a JSP file named i18nTag.jsp 

Java Beginners

Solving task 1 by 1 from bundle of task data
Solving task 1 by 1 from bundle of task data  Hello and namaste guys... it self.the problem im facing now is the code is just solve for the last data in result set.what should i do so that the solve code solve data 1 by 1?do i need to use 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Tutorials Resource - Useful Jsp Tutorials Links and Resources
pages containing a combination of HTML, Java, and scripting code. JSPs deliver... servlet and JSP code: Learning how to develop Java servlets and JavaServer... of code written in the Java programming language called "scriptlets 

Spring 3

Spring Resource Example
Spring Resource Example The Resource interface is used as an argument type in many method signatures when a resource is need. In this example you will see how to use Resource interface in spring framework. AppMain.java package 

General

URL in term of Java Network Programming
URL in term of Java Network Programming       A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is the address of a resource on the Internet. In java network programming we 

Hibernate Questions

org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not read mappings from resource:
org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not read mappings from resource: ... "); // query.setParameter("code", ); for (Iterator it= query.iterate...: org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not read mappings from resource: hbmxml/login.hbm.xml please 

Hibernate Questions

Could not read mappings from resource: e1.hbm.xml - Hibernate
Could not read mappings from resource: e1.hbm.xml  ... not read mappings from resource: e1.hbm.xml Exception in thread "main... code, hibernate mapping was not correct. i am sending hibernate mapping code 

Java Interview Questions

Resource Leak
Resource Leak  What Is Resource Leak 

Java Server Faces Questions

unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' - Java Server Faces Questions
unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'  pls help me, I am... Aug 12 12:03:54 CAT 2008 [info] Resource Loader Instantiated...] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader. Tue 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements about the purpose and use of the deployment descriptor elements for environment entries, EJB references, and resource manager connection factory r
references, and resource manager connection factory references; including whether a given code listing is appropriate and correct with respect... descriptor elements for environment entries, EJB references, and resource 

Java Beginners

code and specification u asked - Java Beginners
from the resource bundle. We don't want to crash because of * a missing String... + "!"; } } /** * Gets a string from the resource bundle and binds it with the given...code and specification u asked  you asked me to send the requirements 

Java Beginners

code
code    how to write this in java 

Flex Questions

Resource Manager
Resource Manager   Hi... What is a resource Manager in Flex? Please tell me the answer of this question. Thanks  Ans... that extend UIComponent, validator or formatter now have a new resource property 

Java-Tutorials

URL in term of Java Network Programming
URL in term of Java Network Programming       A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is the address of a resource on the Internet. In java network programming we 

Date Calendar

code
code   hi I need help in creating a java code that reminds user on a particular date about their festival. i have no clue of how to do it.. am looking forward to seek help from you 

Java Beginners

code
code  < comp xlink:type="new" xlink:actuate="onload"/> how to write this in java 

JSP Servlet Questions

Code
Code  how to print this?? with the use of only JSP....... 1 23 456 78910   Here is the jsp number pattern example: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <%@page language="java"%> <% int k = 1; for(int i=1; i<= 4 ;i 

Servlets

RequestDispatcher in java
RequestDispatcher in java We are going to describe RequestDispatcher in java... resource to another web resource (such as a Servlet, HTML, JSP) on the server... around a server resource located at a particular path or given by a particular 

RDF

Generate RDF file in Java
of "Jena". Jena is a java API to create and manipulate RDF graphs... = ModelFactory.createDefaultModel(); To create resource we have used createResource() method of Model interface... you have to follow these steps: Create and save the code as GenerateRDF.java 

General

Java URI
Java URI       Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) is used to name or identify a resource. URI can be classified as Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and Uniform Resource Name (URN 

Mobile Applications Questions

Resource files in iphone
Resource files in iphone  hiii how can we use resource files... application the first you have to added it in your resource folder .. right click on the resource group and then select add file and then click on existing file 

DMCA.com