6 Super Tips To Become Successful With Your Own Info-Product
There are many ways you can become successful with your own info-products. So, I?ve included some ideas and tips to help you.
1. Create e-books for other web sites or businesses. You could create them for no charge in exchange for an ad or a mention of your web site inside. You could also create them in exchange for getting the reprint rights to them.
2. Purchase reprint rights to other people's e-books and combine them in a large package deal with your own product. You should check with the reprint rights owners to see if they will allow it first. If you can't afford to buy reprint rights, you could always trade for them.
3. Allow people to use any of your freebies as free bonuses for products or services they sell. Include your ad on all your freebies. Some people only give away freebies in order to allow other people the right to give them away. You could also give them the right to include a freebie with their own product as a bonus. For example, "Feel free to use this free e-book as a bonus product!"
4. Learn sales ideas from reading and studying other businesses? advertising and marketing material. It could be ads, brochures, TV ads, sales letters, etc.
For example, if you see an attention-getting headline, rewrite it but don't copy it for your own product. Another example, if you seen an ad with a persuasive ?before? and ?after? picture, maybe you could do that for your own product.
5. Allow other people to give away your free e-book. This will increase the number of people who will see your ad in the e-book. You could also include a mini catalog of all your products or services that you offer in the e-book. You could include your own products or associate program?s products in the e-book.
6. Sell your own products or services. They should be related to your target audience. You want to be able to take credit cards on your site and deliver your product to them as fast as possible.
Use these tips well and you can become successful with your own info-product.
About the Author: Azwan Asmat is the author of The Ecom Blog. Subscribe to his monthly newsletter and get proven tips on online business. To subscribe, visit http://www.ecommerce-newbie.com/ecom