What Not To Give This Mother's Day
A leading online gift service has recently revealed what mom doesn't want to be given this mother's day. 500 moms were asked to name the best and worst Mother's Day gifts. Are these on your list?
Worst Mother's Day Gifts Ever:
- Forgetting Mother's Day - this is a no-brainer
- Kitchen appliances
- Garden tools
- Cleaning supplies
- Dead and poorly arranged flowers
So, what do moms care most about? Moms want loved ones to remember their special day. Most moms love jewelry, flowers, and a day off from chores. What she wants most is your time....our most valuable asset.
Here are some of the gifts that topped the list.
The best gifts are:
- homemade cards (It doesn't have to be expensive. Your thoughts are worth far more.)
- homemade gifts
- A day at the spa.... This is especially fun to do with a friend
- help with chores
- beauty products.... Consider putting together a beauty basket filled with massage oils, lotions, and all of her other favorite beauty products.
Surprise the superwoman of the household with something special.
About the Author: GranMamma is the webmaster at the Baby Names Box - http://www.babynamebox.com - Where you can explore thousands of unique and unusual baby names. Read articles on parenting, family, home and gardening. Be sure to say hi to GranMamma!