5 Smart Ways To Unleash Your Potential
1. Be honest with yourself about your skills and abilities. Most of us underestimate how many things we do well. Figure out your skills & abilities, and look for ways to incorporate them into your life & work.
2. Listen to compliments. Use the feedback to help you identify your strengths and abilities. If it?s tough for you to recognize your strengths on your own, let others help you.
3. Exercise at least 3-4 times a week for 20-30 minutes. Exercise gives you more positive energy, dissipates negative energy and builds your confidence.
4. Realize that you were given certain gifts, talents and abilities for a reason. You are supposed to use them!
5. Watch out for self-sabotage. Sometimes, it?s easy to believe that success & happiness are meant for other people, not for us. Thus, we do activities that keep us from being successful (we
procrastinate on positive tasks, we stay in negative relationships that bring us down, we develop addictions, etc.) Are you self-sabotaging?
About the Author: Shari Peace is an international speaker, an author, and the president of Peace Talks, a professional speaking firm that helps organizations and people to get more done. Her book, Crank It Out! How to Get More Done ? At Work & In Your Life!, features tips for smart time management & high productivity. Reach her at www.sharipeace.com.