Ways To Outsell Your Competition
Competition is fierce on the Internet. There are a multitude of people selling products that are similar to yours. How in the world you you get customers to buy your product instead of your competitors?
The keys to outselling your competition is to compare your product to theirs. When you find the differences between products, use your findings to improve your product. Below are 12 things you can compare and improve upon to outsell your competition.
1. Price- Can you offer a lower price? Can you o.ffera higher price and increase the perceived value ofyour product? Do you offer easier payment options than your competition?
2. Packaging- Can you package your product more attractively? Do the colors of your package relate to your product? Can you package your product into a smaller or larger package?
3. Delivery- Can you offering cheaper shipping? Doyou have a high enough profit margin to o.ffer free shipping? Can you ship your products faster?
4. Benefits- Can you o.ffer more benefits than your competition? Are your benefits stronger? Do you have believable proof that supports your claims?
5. Quality- Is your product built and tested to last longer than your competition? Can you improve the overall quality of your product?
6. Performance- Can you make your product faster at solving your customers problem? Is your product easier to use than your competitions?
7. Features- Can you o.ffer more product features than your competition? Do your features support the benefits you offer?
8. Availability- Is your product always available or do your have to backorder it? Can your product suppliers drop ship to your customers?
9. Extras- Do you provided free bonuses when your customers buy your product? Are your bonuses more valuable than those offered by your competitiors?
10. Service- Do you o.ffer your customers free 24 hour a day customer service? Can you provide free productrepair? Does your competition make their customers talk to a machine?
11. Proof- Can you provide more proof than your competition that your product is reliable? Can you provide stronger testimonials or endorsements?
12 Guarantees- Do you have a stronger guarantee than your competition? Do you o.ffer warranties withyour product? Do you provide an easier return policy?
By besting your competitors in the above areas, you will outsell them more often then not.
Copyright © 2005 Ronald Gibson
About the Author: Ronald Gibson is a Web Designer and Web Marketer. He is the Webmaster of AffiliateUtopia.com, which offers information about some of the best money making opportunities on the Web. For more information, visit: http://www.affiliateutopia.com/