Why Tanning Saloons Are The New Beauty Destination
Tanning is so much in fashion that tanning saloons are mushrooming everywhere. Young men and women frequently visit tanning saloons and use their tanning beds much more often than they did earlier.
Due to its popularity and the health issues related with it, government has laid down many regulations for tanning saloons and tanning beds. While home tanning is convenient and readily available, tanning saloons have some unique advantages including variety and safety.
There are five advantages of a tanning saloon over home equipment. These are:
1. Tanning saloons follow government regulations: Tanning saloons seek the approval from FDA for the tanning procedures and use of tanning beds and strictly follow them. They keep client's record and history.
Tanning salon operators ascertain client's ability to tan, history of sunburns, history of skin infections, rashes or other conditions and use of certain medications or cosmetics to prevent phototoxic and photo-allergic reactions. A tanning expert will use this information while planning your tanning exposure on the tanning bed of tanning saloon.
2. Use of Equipment Under Expert Guidance: At the tanning saloons, you use tanning beds and machines under the guidance and care of tanning experts. Well-trained tanning bed operators have thorough knowledge of the equipment and they can program the tanning bed according to individual client's need. They will indeed control your dose of ultraviolet light and save you from its harmful effects.
3. Better Tanning beds: Tanning Saloons are equipped with sophisticated commercial tanning beds. Commercial tanning beds are more comfortable and safe. They have programmable knobs to control the amount and intensity of ultraviolet light.
You also have control on the tanning bed, especially to switch and open it, when feeling uncomfortable. Tanning salons also have additional equipments like an Oxygen Bar. This releases oxygen, which reacts with the skin and enhances the production of melanin for a better tan.
4. Various tanning modes: Tanning Saloons offer many tanning options. Besides tanning beds, they offer tanning booths, tanning lotions and tanning spray. These alternate methods are for the people who dislike the tanning beds. These alternate tanning options are often a better choice, especially if you are in a hurry.
5. Safety and Style in tanning saloons: Safety devices such as protective goggles are available in tanning salons for safe tanning. They also have tanning accessories such as tattoos and protective clothes. Tanning tattoos create stylish designs on the body by excluding the tattoo area from tanning.
It is therefore evident that while home tanning may be easier and simpler, professional tanning is more effective, safe and flexible. You may like to keep this in mind while weighing your tanning options and use the tanning beds.
About the Author: Rachel Stepsen is a lifelong user of tanning beds. She has
researched and tested numerous different beds, and
investigated all the important safety issues. Now she's
written a series of article to share her knowledge and
experience. Find out all you need to know about tanning beds. Are
they safe ? Do they work ? Why should you use tanning beds
instead of normal sunshine... ? Click