Sabah, Malaysia Borneo - An Emerging Tropical Island Vacation Capital Of The New Millennium
The Malaysian state of Sabah, located at the northeast corner of the island of Borneo, is well positioned to offer a unique tropical island vacation flavor with a difference.
In fact..., with a very big difference.
There is more to Sabah than the sunny tropical weather, beautiful white sandy beaches, tropical island setting, clear crystal waters, and rich ocean and marine life.
Unlike the Caribbean islands or most tropical island vacation destinations in the world, Sabah offers a complete array of activities from adventure and nature to wildlife on top of a world class tropical beach vacation.
What makes Sabah, Malaysia Borneo a unique tropical island vacation spot?
Given its unique geographical advantage where within 76,115 square kilometers (or 29,388 square miles or slightly smaller than the US state of South Carolina), you can...
* laze around in white pristine and unspoiled tropical beaches
* conquer the highest peak in South East Asia
* encounter wildlife in their natural habitat
* admire the largest flower in the world
* lay back and enjoy the sun and water at international standard and luxurious tropical resorts
* appreciate the culture of the colorful indigenous peoples
* rough it out in controlled adventure vacation sites
* brave the river rapids on a white water rafting adventure
* be one with nature in the world of million years old rainforests
* dive into some of the world's best underwater wonderlands
* explore the underwater cave of the world's only mushroom-shaped world class dive spot
On top of the above, traveling around Sabah is also easy and relatively cheaper, and the locals are helpful and friendly.
Most of the tropical wonders of the world, from ocean deep to mountain high, can be found right here in sunny Sabah. You don't have to travel far and wide to savor the best tropical attractions, saving you invaluable time and money to stay put in just one tropical vacation destination.
You can actually experience Sun, Sea and Sand, Forest and Mountain in less than ONE hour - that is, if you utilize a helicopter service.
If you are planning for your next tropical island vacation, or thinking of exploring a new and exciting tropical vacation destination, please explore Sabah personally to find out why it is an ideal choice for your dream tropical island vacation.
About the Author: e-borneo.com ( http://www.e-borneo.com ) is a leading Borneo travel gateway, trip advisor, and tour intermediary for the best custom/full-package vacation deals to Malaysia Borneo. Check out some of Sabah?s top tour packages at http://www.e-borneo.com/travel/tours/sabah.html or for more info on Sabah, please http://www.Borneo-Tropical-Vacation.com