Tips On How To Look Slimmer
On a diet? Losing weight? Need to look slimmer until the big day arrives when you step on the scale and have achieved your goal?
Or are you happy with your weight but still want to appear slimmer? Here are some tips from the experts.
* Wear wide leg pants and avoid cuffs.
* Wear the right size. Trying to squeeze into something too small only makes you look even heavier.
* Pockets on the back of pants should be larger. Too small of pockets will make your derriere look larger.
* Wear shoes with pointed toes.
* Wear darker colors which absorb, rather than reflect light.
* Wear clothes that flow and don't cling to the body.
* Emphasize your good points. A belt for a slim waist. Short skirt for pretty legs.
* Wear vertical stripes that move the eye up and down. Wear long scarves, dresses that button from neckline to hem.
* Wear shoes with high thin heels.
* Wear a sleeveless top with a wide boat neck to soften a very full bust.
* Wear one color from head to toe. Dress, or pants and top, hosiery and shoes all one color.
* Control top pantyhose melts off 5 pounds immediately.
* Wear wrap-around skirts to camouflage a bulging stomach, hips and derriere.
* A wrap coat also makes you look thinner.
* Wear dark clothing on the areas where you are heavier and lighter clothing where you are slimmer.
* Never wear tight belts or elasticized waistbands.
* Small prints make you look slimmer.
About the Author: Marilyn Pokorney, Freelance writer of science, nature, animals and the environment. Also loves crafts, gardening, and reading. Website: http://www.apluswriting.net