Ten Ways To Profit In An Uncertain Economy
1. Sell more back end products to your existing customer base. You already created rapport, trust
and proved your credibility to them.
2. Make it a practice to up sell to new and existing customers. After they decide to buy one product,
offer them another product.
3. Cross promote your products and services with other businesses that aren't competition. You will
reach a wider audience at a less cost.
4. Create joint venture deals with other businesses. You can expand your product line and target other profitable markets at a lower cost.
5. Start an affiliate program for your business. You will be able to spend less profits on risk advertising and spend more money on guaranteed sales.
6. Trade advertising with other businesses to save revenue. You could trade e-zine ads, banners ads, links, print ads, etc.
7. Outsource part of your workload. This can save on employee costs, equipment costs, taxation costs, expansion costs, etc.
8. Add low cost bonuses to your offers that have high perceived values. It could be ebooks, members-only sites,consulting, e-reports, etc.
9. Use viral marketing to promote your business on the Internet. Give away free stuff with your ad copy;
include on it so others can give it away.
10. Follow up with all your prospects. You can usea free e-zine, a follow-up auto responder, an update
or reminder list.
About the Author: Catherine Franz, writer, speaker, marketing master,
specializes in infoproduct development. More at:
http://www.AbundanceCenter.com. Including articles