How To Buy Tanning Bed Supplies Online
New enthusiasts are often confused over tanning beds and supplies because of issues related to compatibility and availability. However, there are various online stores that offer a large range of tanning bed supplies at affordable rates.
To order online, you should visit a tanning supplier's website, look for a product, its specifications, and then place an order. If you are not sure about product specifications, contact the toll free hotline number.
They will suggest you right supplies, take your order and deliver the supplies to your home. There are various tanning supplies available - from tanning bed parts to lotions to give you gorgeous looks. We provide you with a list of commonly used supplies to simplify your search.
* Tanning lamps : Tanning lamps are available in various shapes and sizes. Manufacturers categorize then according to their wattage. Some are for short duration tanning and other are for long duration tanning.
* Fans: A tanning bed installs a cooling fan to minimize tanning bed temperature. If the fan of your tanning bed malfunctions, you can get it replaced.
* Lamp Holders - Lamp holders are available in many different types and size. Many people change lamp holders to change the looks of their tanning bed.
* Tanning Tattoo: Paste a tattoo at the desired area before tanning. Get into a tanning bed. The tattoo will make a light colored design for a stylish look. You can also use a tattoo to check the progress of your tanning. A tattoo in not so visible area will allow you to judge the amount of tanning.
* Tanning Accelerators: Tanning accelerators are the lotions and sprays that accelerate the tanning process. They have some enzymes, which react with our skin and produce Melaninoids for a darker look. Tanning accelerators reduce the time taken at the tanning beds.
* Tanning Lotions: Tanning lotions are used to get a better tan and to decrease the harmful effect of ultraviolet light. You can select from sun tanning lotions and tanning bed lotions.
* Tanning Clothes: Some of you do not want to tan nude in a tanning bed. Wearing normal clothes can bring light marks on your body. You can purchase tanning clothes for a regular tanning. Tanning clothes are made of special fabrics and design to allow maximum exposure to covered parts even so you don't get those light and dark areas.
As you can see, the list is endless. While everything cannot be listed here, our intention is to give you an indication of what is available in the market. You can check with online tanning supplies stores for more details and an exhaustive list of tanning supplies available.
It would be a good idea to compare the rates and offers from a couple of websites or online stores to get a good deal on tanning supplies.
About the Author: Rachel Stepsen is a lifelong user of tanning beds. She has
researched and tested numerous different beds, and
investigated all the important safety issues. Now she's
written a series of article to share her knowledge and
experience. Find out all you need to know about tanning beds. Are
they safe ? Do they work ? Why should you use tanning beds
instead of normal sunshine... ? Click