7 Sure-Fire Ways To Advertise Your Business And Increase Sales
Do you own a business or thinking about starting one? Well, the one thing that every business owner needs to know is that in order to survive, you need customers willing to pay for your product or services. The only way to drive customers to your business is to advertise. There are defiantly many ideas about advertising, but I have listed 7 sure-fire ideas to get started with. These are all intended to help drive up sales and therefore help make your business successful.
1. Make your customers get excited about your business and they will tell their friends. Give them a free vacation certificate, a coupon, etc. For example, you could say, ?Get a FREE vacation to (the location)! Another example would be, ?You will also get a $200 coupon to our next event!?
2. Show your prospects how much enthusiasm you have for your product and business. If you?re convincing enough, they will be enthusiastic too. For example, you could say, ?I?m so EXCITED about our new product!? Another example would be, ?I can?t wait for you to experience these benefits!?
3. Use logos and slogans for your business. They make it easier for people to remember and identify your business. For example, how many times have you had a problem and the first thing that popped into your mind is some business? logo or slogan. It?s almost like an automatic reaction.
4. Ask your customers what they would like to see offered by your business in the future. This type of information can boost your sales. For example, you could find out they are interested in buying DVDs from your business. You could contact a DVD supplier and start selling them as back-end products.
5. Find out your competition?s weakness and use it as your ?Unique Selling Proposition?. It?s the reason why people buy your products and not theirs. For example, if your competitor doesn?t offer free bonuses, you could. Another example, if they don?t offer a guarantee, you could.
6. Test your advertising and marketing. You?ll save time, money and big headaches promoting the right offer to the right group of people. For example, if you know your ad pulls 5 orders out of 100 visitors, you know you would need 2000 visitors to sell 100 products.
7. Improve your customer service on a regular basis. Try out new technologies that make it easier to communicate with your customers over the net. For example, you could communicate with your customers or visitors by phone, instant message, web site messages, chat rooms, message boards, video conferencing, fax, e-mail, etc.
About the Author: Roger Boatwright has a Doctrine of Medicine and many years of internet marketing experience. Roger owns a web site listing many tools needed to help promote and make your online business successful, as well a free newsletter with hundreds of money tips and tricks. Please check out the links below.