Simple Truths For Living Your Best Life
Many people on the planet are realizing that the key to a healthier, happier life of abundance can be distilled into simple truths. We live in a complex and cluttered world. Take a deep breath and listen to this:
You are on this planet to grow and to love. It is very simple. Don?t make it so complicated. One of our challenges as human beings is that change or loss come our way, we get disoriented, confused and begin to lose focus on the things we innately know will help us ride the waves.
Here are some tips to review, to help you feel the support of the earth below you and the heavens above:
1) Change is coming and change is here. Welcome it as it holds the key to your growth. You can be transformed by change, become more of who you were meant to be, and re-member or re-define who you are. You begin with your intention for positive transformation.
2) What are your beliefs about life, change, and about yourself? You must bring these to the surface, examine them, and discard the ones that aren?t assisting you to manifest a life of magnificence. Write and voice your new beliefs often. Repetition of helpful beliefs, accompanied by enthusiasm, will bring about the things you want to manifest.
3) To transform positively, and to live your best life, you must be connected to your inner voice. By doing so, you are more able to connect outwardly with others and build bridges of healing connections.
4) Rather than always searching without (or outside ourselves), look for the answers within. Going within requires some periods of stillness and silence. Being, rather than doing.
5) Remember that you are not alone on your journey. You are always connected to spiritual beings who await your call for assistance. Speak to them like you would to an old friend, sharing your blessings as well as your concerns.
6) Nature heals. Nature can open the wounded heart to love and to life again. Be grateful for, and be a gentle steward of this precious beauty and energy.
7) Fear is a normal human emotion. Feel it, move forward with it and through it, and claim your Divine Essence. Sometimes it can be helpful to imagine holding the hand of a small child who is frightened, and encourage her/him to take those steps with you.
8) Surrender, trust and gratitude are the three sisters of grace that allow you to move into a better life very quickly. Practice them each daily--surrendering to your life as it is presently, trusting that the events in your life are there for a purpose and are shaping you, and being grateful, not only for the good things, but also for the challenges.
9) Taking time to explore who you are and to love all of you, including your shadows, helps heal the world. It brings balance to your life and FREEDOM!!
10) In order to love yourself, you must be gentle with yourself, and with the process of becoming a kinder, more loving person. By doing so, you also let go of judgments of others.
11) Keep a sense of humor about yourself and your growth. You will never be perfect and you must ?constipate your guilt.?
12) Open your heart, even if it?s wounded, and you will receive more light and love. It is always a CHOICE.
13) Practice laughing and find ways to stretch and exercise these important life muscles. Create laughing opportunities.
14) EXPAND your awareness of life?s mysteries. Being open to new ideas and concepts lengthens and deepens your life.
15) BREATHE with more awareness, especially when you feel strong feelings. It creates space for growth and healing.
16) Life is beautiful and you are Divine and deserve the best. Let go of the past and live this year like it?s your last. Give your light and love to others. Be a gardener for healing, planting seeds of hope, love, and compassion. It will enrich you!
Remember, change is the opening in your life journey that allows you to access the unlimited creative energy within you. You are literally given the gift of re-creation of your life. It may arrive in disguise, such as an illness, death of a loved one, or other life challenge. Why not choose to use this opening to step into your magnificence?
About the Author: Marcia Breitenbach, M.A., is a licensed counselor, author, speaker, and musician living in Arizona. She writes inspirational songs that change limited, negative thinking to positive, life-affirming thoughts and beliefs. For your f.r.e.e. downloadable songs and healing strategies, go to http://www.griefandlosshelpsongletter.com