If You Dont Like Your Results, Change Your Approach!
If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to get what you have always gotten" The question is do you want to be a 95 % -er?....Or a 5 % -er? Statistically 95 out of every 100 typical americans age 65 are either dead or broke. Only 5 % are financially independent or well off. What did they do different? This is the real question you must ask yourself if you want to be a 5 % -er. Internet Marketing is no different then the outside brick and mortar business or job. The same ugly statistics apply, 95 % of all internet businesses fail. So ask yourself the right questions.......................
What are they doing differently, how are they doing it, what resources did they use? If you ask the right questions you will search for the right answers! Hence changing your approach you will change your results. Remember you will always get what you expect, so expect great things! I have always treated my internet business as though it costed me a million dollars to aquire, in that way I have always expected it to give me huge results. Every great thing starts with a single idea or dream, so make yours big and treat it that way from the begining. You should treat your internet business like any other business and do your due diligence before you start spending your money.
Here are some steps you should take:
1. Do research on your idea, or affiliate program. Find out as much about it before you start, cost, hosting, marketing, resources available, read some books on internet marketing, join business forums and ask questions of others who allready have the experience and knowledge you seek. Their are some very good forums on the following sites, http://www.webproworld.com http://www.site-reference.com http://www.sitepronews.com
2. Define your goals and dreams, why are you doing this? It always amazes me on how people forget this crucial step. If you dont have a reason big enough, why you are doing this you will never make it when you run into obstacles. Their is not nearly enough articles online that remind people of this. Every great obstacle was overcome by a great vision or dream! You will not be motivated enough to make it through the struggles unless you know why you are doing this. Make sure you write them down. A very good book for this is " Think and grow Rich" by Napolean Hill.
3. Write an action plan, how are you going to get to your goals and dreams, it must be clear and focused. What are you going to do daily, weekly, monthly, how much time will you spend a week? How much money will you invest? http://www.selfgrowth.com is a great site to join for finding great resources.
4. Get organized ,clear the clutter so to speak. Remember you have allready researched by this point so you know everything you are going to need.
5. Take consistant and persistant action, your going to have to swim out to your ship, its not going to sail into shore! Last things to remember " If you dont like your results, change your approach " rework your plan ! Dont ever quit!! You cant succeed if you quit! Every great success failed many times, only difference is they kept getting back up! Their are three main reasons why people fail in business, lack of capital, lack of knowledge, and they plain old quit!
If at first you dont succeed try and try again!
About the Author: HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Internet Marketer and Motivational Speaker Richard Weberg The Worlds Largest Online Business Franchise http://nehoma.com/rwmy206/