Selling Online - Repeat Your Success Story In Other Markets Too!
You are already successful in selling your goods online! But chances are that you may run into trouble, if you forget to think about your future marketing. Why?
1. Competition on the Internet is heated! Competitors are not confined to your county or country but they are all over the world. With globalization moving at a glaring pace, the online market is all set to face stiff competition from the most unexpected quarters.
2. Internet marketing campaigns are becoming increasingly expensive. Many small companies canīt afford to spend the required money to promote their goods and services.
3. A negative consolidation effect takes place. Small sellers are going to be eaten up by large players, which are able to survive with lower margins as they can afford to use higher employment of capital. Simply reducing prices and selling more quantity is fine for them but not for the small company.
If you are selling on Ebay you may have noticed, that bids are often going down with margin of profits taking a dip. Thinking about the reasons will help to understand the danger for your business.
Itīs just the right time to find out, how to stay ahead of competition, how to improve your business - and how to sell more successful internationally! Donīt wait until it is too late and make sure, that your business strives forward and ensure your income for the months and years to come.
So what can you do? How about to repeat your SUCCESS STORY in Germany too!
Itīs high time to break into new markets where you can make a head start and Germany is one of the largest markets in Europe.
Some good reasons to do business with Germans:
# Germany is eBayīs largest market outside the U.S.
# The Federal Republic of Germany is the economic powerhouse and the biggest market of Europe.
# More than half (58%) of the 82.6 million people are internet savvy and it is good idea to cash in on this opportunity.
# About 42% of internet users from Germany have an online bank account. This rate is much higher than that of UK and USA.
# You can do transactions in Euro and convert them easily into US$ with Paypal
# The German market can act as a springboard to markets in Central and Eastern Europe.
How safe is it to enter a new terrain?
You must have already asked this question! Language, nationality, culture, ethics and above all certain prejudiced views about Germans must have gone through your mind. If you need to take on the international competition that is in store from nations like China, India and other upcoming markets you need to shed all your inhibitions.
Everyone does business for profit, with profit at its lowest level there are only two ways out either quit business or boldly venture into markets with lot of untapped potential. You perfectly know how to do your business but in a new market you need a helping hand to sort out unforeseen irritants.
Language barriers? Forget about them!
You are successful in your business in your hometown greatly because you just know the local culture and social behavior and of course it goes without saying that you will see a different people with different customs in Germany. And yes, without a clearly defined action plan, your business with Germans may/will not bear the same fruits of success. Your customers will have a number of queries to be answered before making a decision. Communication in German language is a must and this was a huge problem - until now!
Sell2Germany is a new service, dedicated to bridge communication barriers. They help you to communicate to German customers in German language.
Sell2Germany has identified the potential of Germany as the biggest market in Europe. They offer existing solutions such as email translations, document translations or customer telephone calls to bridge all language barriers and make communication to German customers an ease.
Sell2Germany also offers a brand new e-book, full of valuable information called 'Selling online - repeat your Success in Germany too'
The topics you will read about are:
1. Steps to let you sell on eBay Germany within two working days.
2. How to set up documents like terms of service, return policy, winning bidder notification, payment reminders and auction descriptions in perfect German language.
3. How to receive and reply email communications from your German customers and provide customer support in German language without speaking German yourself - forget the difference in language and customs.
4. Which are the best listing tools to post your auctions to eBay Germany
5. Payment method comparison: What method works, what not.
6. Shipping: How to ship securely and get your merchandise insured.
7. Taxes: How to deal with them when delivering to Germany.
8. Legal issues: What you have to consider when selling to the German market
9. How to handle returns.
10. Whom to ask for free, when having additional questions.
You can download this valuable PDF e-book for free at:
Đ 2005 Arno Buschmann
About the Author: Arno Buschmann is the author of the brand new e-book "Selling Online - Repeat Your SUCCESS STORY on eBay Germany too!". His website http://www.sell2germany.com offers several services such as email translation, document translation and customer telephone calls to make the communication process to