5 Ways To Explode The Number Of Subscribers To Your Ezine
I am about to share 5 powerful ways to boost your ezine subscription rate without any additional traffic! I'lll assume that you already have a stream of traffic, even if it's only 10 visitors a day. These techniques will get more of those visitors to give you their email address with no additional costs to you.
1. Offer a free ad in your ezine as a bonus for subscribing. This is very powerful and the best way to do this is to publish a "Classifieds" edition of your ezine where you display all of the new subscribers ads. This will ensure that the regular issues of your ezine aren't flooded with ads but still gives your subscribers the benefit of a free ad.
2. Offer a free ebook or report as a bonus for subscribing. Many ezine publishers cut their own throats with this method by offering an ebook that every person on the planet already has. The best way to do this is to compile your own short ebook or special report. This is actually
a lot easier than it sounds. Just round up 10-20 articles you have written and set them on a nicely formated web-page and boom you have an instant ebook. You could offer a list of resources for whatever niche your readers are interested and compile it into a special report and mention that newer, updated versions will be released in the future to current subscribers.
3. Offer an archive of your back issues and additional resources behinda password protected webpage and change the password weekly or monthly to increase readership of your ezine. This can be a very powerful boost for your ezine and will also get people to read your ezine rather than just subscribing for a free bonus and trashing all of the issues before they even get opened.
4. Use the free ebook you've compiled in strategy 2 above and write a JV letter to website owners that would be interested in your ebook letting them know that you will personalize the ebook with their website address and contact info so they get additional traffic for free also by just offering your free ebook on their site. This is a win-win situation.
5. Find some ezine publishers that have similar content and offer to do an ad swap with them. Don't do all of them at once because this will give less exposure to the people you've swapped with and you want to give them as much value as possible as you may want to do more swaps and possibly other kinds of JVs with them in the future.
If you spend just one day putting all of these tips to use you will jump your subscriber base big time and you can repeat these steps over and over again. The potential subscriber boost you'll receive from these tips is crazy and all you have to do is implement them. So don't procrastinate! Get started using these strategies today. Your subscribers are waiting for you!
*BIG TIP* Make sure you track these ads to determine if they are worth running again. You may find one that is so great you'll want to purchase a larger "paid ad" with that publisher, that's free ad testing
About the Author: Robert Kleine's newest website at http://www.rapidarticle.com will make it easy for you to always have fresh content for your ezine and for your website.With thousands of free articles available in hundreds of categories. http://www.rapidarticle.com