Outcomes You Deliver - Why Are They A Secret?
At the intensive workshop last week in Toronto with my mentor coach Chris Barrow, the question was posed: What are the top things you do for clients? What outcomes do they receive? The answer was easy to rattle off. But then I realized I had been keeping it a secret. I was being smug and arrogant with my fat secret which contradicted my mission and purpose.
I want to rectify that immediately. Starting at the beginning, here are all 10 key strategies of the Breakthrough Business Results program:
1. Build a powerful three year vision
2. Plan time to plan
3. Control your finances
4. Lead a championship support team
5. Deliver "world-class" customer service
6. Refine your selling skills
7. Create a low-cost marketing engine
8. Maintain balance between work, home & play
9. Develop emotional intelligence mastery
10. Become a DIN Master - [Do It Now!]
When you work the whole program with me and apply all 10 strategies, you will achieve all of the following outcomes:
* Align your vision, strategy and people
* Increase sales
* Decrease costs
* Improve the hiring fit for your team
* Improve the level and quality of customer service
* Increase and expand your marketing strategies
* Improve your time management
* Increase and expand your leadership skill set
* Decrease the stress and causes of stress in your professional and personal life
* Increase or create (if you have none) processes, systems, order and control to establish stability in your business
I know I can deliver on every one of these outcomes.
Every one of these outcomes builds towards the proposition of helping you create more profit in less time ? more specifically 20-30% more profit in 20-25% less time.
What does this have to do with you and your business? Can you clearly, cleanly identify what you do and the outcomes you deliver for your clients? Do you tell your clients and prospects readily what they can achieve/gain by working with you? Or are you still keeping the jewels of your business a secret?
Ask yourself: What are the top 10 things you can do for your clients? What are the top outcomes your clients gain from working with you/your product? Make your lists now.
Be sure your clients know these benefits and get to experience them directly. Can you see the impact it will have on your business, if you (your sales team) share this wonderful secret with every one you meet?
About the Author: Kerri Salls, MBA runs a virtual business school to train, consult and coach small business CEO's and entrepreneurs in 10 key strategies to make more profit in less time. Learn more at http://www.breakthrough-business-school.com/products.html or sign up for a free weekly newsletter at http://www.breakthrough-business-school.com/newsletter.shtml