Look Younger Now!
Each of us yearns to maintain our youthful appearance, energy and good health free from disease and sickness. We look for help from the "discoveries of science" and "breakthrough drugs" or "elixirs" full of promise. While we have made significant progress in our understanding of the human body and of life, still we find that the vital health and youthfulness we're looking for is somewhat elusive. What we scientists ultimately come to recognize is that the "Fountain of Youth" lies "naturally" within each of us.
As we take a look at nature and the lifestyles of earlier cultures, we do not find the problems of disease, sickness or excess weight that occur in our modern society. This should prompt us to see what these cultures are doing that has proven to work throughout time. For example, I try to live a more natural lifestyle in regards to diet (loads of raw vegetables), activity and exercise, environment, and pure distilled water. I incorporate each of these as much as possible, though not perfectly. Nevertheless, the result is a better quality of life largely free from sickness and disease.
Our SAD (Standard American Diet) of today unfortunately consists of highly processed "foods" that starve the body of nutrition and create difficulties for the digestive system, which result in colon problems. It's known in the natural health industry that over 90% of all human diseases and sickness are from a congested (constipated) colon. This also accelerates the aging process. Modern science hasn't and won't find a break-through drug that will restore your health. But they don't need to. The solution simply is a more natural lifestyle involving the integration of corrective and preventative measures over time. Let me mention a few here.
One corrective measure is to cleanse and detoxify the body to get rid of some of the causes of disease and sickness. This can be done by:
- Drinking adequate amounts of pure distilled water.
- Stimulate the digestive track by reflexology massage on the sole of the feet every other day. Reflexology charts are available in health stores or online.
- Stimulation of the elimination process. There are several great ways to do this, but the easiest is to simply eat a large green salad (full of fresh, raw, preferably organic vegetables) with each of your meals throughout the day. Consuming 3 - 5 salads per day not only helps you look younger, but it also adds years to your life, gives you energy, and helps you lose excess body weight - fast.
- If your day is too busy to eat enough raw vegetables each and every day - then simply find yourself a high quality vegetable drink.
Some youth enhancing measures can involve the following:
- Start today to migrate your diet from processed and refined devitalized "foods" to whole, raw, organic foods that are full of nutrition and are easily digested.
- Increase physical activity and enjoy nature with regular outdoor activities, or by integrating an exercise program, etc.
- Take time outdoors each day to breath deeply clean, fresh air.
- Be happy, smile often, and laugh daily. Sounds too easy, but eliminating stress is proven to increase health.
Nature has everything to offer if you are willing to indulge. Start today to make these suggestions a part of your new lifestyle. Enjoy good health and long life and find the true fountain of youth within yourself!
About the Author: Christopher Guerriero, is the founder of the National Metabolic & Longevity Research Center and a best-selling author, speaker, and coach to millions. He is creator of the award-winning 'Maximize Your Metabolism' system. To learn more about this step-by-step program, visit: http://www.MaximizeYourMetabolism.com.