Kiss (Keep It Simple Stupid)
1. Do you sell my personal information to third parties?
2. How do you secure my personal information?
3. Why do you need my information/why do I need to register?
4. Do you collect information from children?
5. What other information do you collect and how is it used?
6. What are my options to control the use of my personal information?
7. What is a cookie?
1. The "we collect" statement
2. If you save, share, or sell your customers' email addresses.
4. Your site's security , what steps you take to protect from hackers.
5. Coppa ( Statement Regarding Children)
6. How you protect their privacy.
7. Changes to your policy
9. Updating your information
10. Your business contact information.
About the Author: Rose DesRochers, Canada
Rose is a published author and web columnist. She is also the founder of Today's Woman a supportive online community for men and women over 18. Their goal is to help writers succeed in the writing industry by offering a useful selection of services including author interviews, regular columns, interactive forums, and a place to share your writing for critique by your peers.