Infidelity: Stop The Pain!
After rescuing and investigating more than 2000 cases of infidelity I know what to prescribe. Follow this prescription and find healing for your condition.
Here are seven steps to take if you suspect your spouse of cheating on you:
1. Stop asking direct questions. Yes that's right. If you hope that your spouse will tell the truth I can assure you they won't. It's just that simple, no one confuses.
2. Believe the best yet think clearly. Avoid letting your emotions interfere with securing facts. Keep your wits about you. Do your best to handle your life with a sense of purpose and stay positive.
3. Trust, but verify! That means until you know the truth first hand verify any statements, events, excuses or suspicions. Of course your behavior must not reflect your concerns. This just complicates finding answers.
4. Find out the identity of the mistress or correspondent. Your spouse is probably cheating with a coworker. Normally infidelity takes place with someone at work. Eighty percent (80%) of the time we find cheating spouses engaged in a secret relationship with fellow workers.
5. Plan for the future. Don't be left standing out in the cold. Know your financial condition and have a backup plan. Evaluate your finances and stop any threat to your credit or debt exposure.
6. Think like an investigator. Look for clues. Some are obvious while others require real effort. It will take you time to survey places you will find information. Try the computer and cell phones first. Then check bills, receipts and statements next.
7. Look for patterns of deceptive or ?secret? behavior. You don't need to be an expert at this just watch your spouse. He or she might give you obvious clues.
About the Author: Bill Mitchell often appears as a guest expert on major talk shows and has been featured on Dr. Phil, the Today show, and The Early Show. There?s more help in his new book ?The More You Know-Getting the evidence you need to investigate a troubled relationship.? ISBN: 09718645-0-0 ($14.95)
Visit him on the web at http://www.sevendaydetective.com.