10 Explosive Ways To Turbo-boost Your Sales
1. Design your web site to be a targeted resource
center. Choose one subject and build on it. You'll
gain repeat visitors that are interested in that topic.
2. Offer something that is really free. If people go
to your site and what you said was free really isn't,
you'll lose their trust and they won't buy anything.
3. Add a chat room or message board to your web
site. People want to interact with other people that
have they same interests as them.
4. Entice people to link to your web site by giving
them something free in return. This'll increase your
ranking in some search engines.
5. Trigger your reader's emotions in your ad copy.
Example, if you sell a book on gambling tips, tell
them the feelings they'll get when they win money.
6. Make sure your site looks good in all browsers.
You could be losing sales because it looks distorted
in some web browsers.
7. Increase your sales by e-mailing full page ads to
your e-zine subscribers. Remember to tell people
before they subscribe or they may consider it spam.
8. Ask people questions in your ad copy that make
them think about their problems. For example: Do
you want to be free of your debts?
9. Magnify the size of your prospects problem in
your ad; show how your product can solve it.
The bigger the problem, the more sales you'll have.
10. Invest a percentage of your profits right back
into your business. Spend it on marketing, product
improvement, customer service, advertising, etc.
Quote of the Day:
"The more you lose yourself in something bigger than
yourself, the more energy you will have." -- Norman Vincent
More info visit site:
About the Author: Eugenijus Sakalauskas is an established ezine publisher
and direct marketer who specializes in developing new
ideas and methods on
Website Marketing & Home Business Secrets
Get FREE infomailto:firstname.lastname@example.org