The Internet Marketers Answer To Frontpage And Dreamweaver
Leading Web site design packages have a serious contender called XSitePro, a new software package geared toward the rapidly expanding world of Internet marketing.
XSitePro is a new web site design package that creates entire web sites, not just individual pages, with ease.
Unlike leading web design programs, XSitePro approaches the whole process of site design from an online marketer's perspective, incorporating easy-to-use features that differentiate XSitePro from other site design software.
?We are confident that XSitePro offers the alternative to Microsoft?s FrontPage and Macromedia?s Dreamweaver that Internet marketers and other web designers are looking for,? says Paul Smithson, president and CEO, of Intellimon Ltd. ?Our customers can create professional Web sites in a fraction of the time it would take them using other web design software.?
XSitePro users don?t need to know how to write code to create a professional quality web site. Anyone who has word processing skills can create web pages using the built-in ?What you see is what you get? page editor.
Users will also find that XSitePro is a great program for keeping their web sites updated after they have been created. Using the page layout feature it is possible to change the whole style of a site in minutes rather than days. You no longer have to settle with existing designs, or be intimidated by the workload of redesigning your sites.
"It is refreshing to see the product designed from the ground up for marketers,? says Ed Keay-Smith of AdWords Marketing. ?I love the built in automation of affiliate and Google AdWords links?I have now chosen to use XSite Pro over FrontPage as my major money making website builder.?
Here are just a few of the great features that this software offers:
- Add Google AdSense ads with just two clicks of the mouse, adding extra income streams with little effort.
- Hide unattractive page urls by creating redirect pages that automatically forward visitors to alternative locations.
- Include navigation menus that automatically update themselves whenever new pages are added.
- Use the 130,000 word built-in spell-checker to guarantee spelling mistakes do not occur on any pages.
- Split long documents into multiple pages that include complete page navigation menus.
- Keep track of all of the essential information regarding web hosting, which means users will never forget any important information such as usernames, passwords, mail server details, etc.
- Export sites into other Web design programs, such as FrontPage or Dreamweaver.
XSitePro also assists users with optimizing their Web sites for the search engines. Users can designate keywords that are automatically added to the meta tags of every new Web site or Web page created. They can also measure if they have used keywords the correct number of times on each page and quickly make corrections so that they maximize the chance of ranking well in search engines.
You don?t need to worry about backing up your data either as the software can back-up all your web site work to a single file in just one mouse click.
In my opinion XSitePro is definitely one of the most exciting software packages to have been released in recent years.
You can find out more about XsitePro by visiting their web site at http://www.xsitepro.com
© Michael Jones.
About the Author: Michael Jones has been reviewing the latest releases for computer magazines since the early 1980s. His specialties are CAD, web design, and expert systems. Michael can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org