Methods To Arrange The Best Credit Card Deals
That credit card you always use for shopping or paying something you thought you may need can bring you a lot of advantages if you know how to ask for it and what to chose. There are some steps to make you reach a better credit card deal:
1. Compare the rate of your credit card to that of other cards and see if yours is the most convenient. If not, announce your company that you are intending to cancel your credit card and apply for another with a substantially lower rate. This is a first step to turn your credit card deal into a fortunate one.
2. If you are one of the company's loyal customers, ask for a discount for the annual charge of your rate.The annual fee is another amount of money to go along with the monthly rate you are paying.Call your company and ask them to diminish or even eliminate this charge. Announce them that you are planning to close your bank account if they do not eliminate this tax. This should not be done in the case of cards in collaboration with airlines or hotels.
3. If you want to compare the rates of more cards you should look for a website which provides you this sort of information. There are some offers regarding a period of time in which your card will be not charged. You should ask when you will have to pay the first rate and how the annual fee is calculated if there is such thing.
4. When you decide to apply for another card so that you reach the best credit card deal, tell them about your history as a customer for it. It should help a lot if they see you have always been responsible with it.
5. Always get arrange a balance transfer from your old card to your new one. Get informed about these transfers and the rates they involve because they can be higher than you expect.
6. Take into account the fact that some cards offer a lot of advantage(airline miles) but charge annual fees which can cost more than a regular interest rate. If you use them a lot they can be very advantageous but if not calculate and see if you gain the best card credit deal.
Additional tips for a great credit card deal:
If you have been using a company's credit card a lot, ask them to reduce your interest rate.Any company makes the profit from customers who don't pay their balances so you can gain a great negotiating position if you have a card history and on-time payment.
About the Author: Getting the right Credit Card can be a daunting task. We have lots of info to help from low apr credit card, chase credit card and bad credit credit card to counseling and much more. Just visit us at http://www.bestcreditcardnow.com