Changing The Way You Act... to Change The Way You Feel
No matter how big or small throughout our lives we are faced with various situations that require us to make decisions on how to react.
Not only can our decisions affect the people around us, but how we react and view the obstacles we face day to day can greatly influence how good we feel about ourselves.
Its time to stomp your foot and decide from now on that you will try to only focus on the good and divert your attention from the bad.
1) Influence By Others ? If you allow yourself to be negatively criticized or believe the bad things people may say about you, then you have allowed yourself to become controlled by what they think.
If you?re on the receiving end of some flak or are the subject matter of some gossip, just remember that no matter what anybody says, you are special in many ways that they are unable to comprehend.
2) Think Success ? By altering your thinking into believing in your self and that you will be successful is what you need to do before a change for the better can occur.
3) Move Outside Your Comfort Zone ? The only way you will excel in life is by going beyond your normal routines and by reaching for your goals.
By striving for and obtaining the goals you have set, you will feel good about yourself, will have grown, and will feel the need to accomplish bigger and better things in life.
4) Laugh - Take time out of your daily schedule to read something funny, view a funny movie, or spend a night out with some friends. By laughing you are actually doing something healthy and positive, which can be a great way to relieve stress also.
5) Don?t Fear Failure ? Take pride in what you do and be sure to put forth the best attempt you can.
No matter who you are we all fail at some point. If you look at each failure as a learning experience then the fear of failure should never be a concern.
Also by facing your fears you will soon learn that there really is no need to fear anything whatsoever.
6) Help Others ? One of the best ways to lift your spirits and feel good is by helping those in need. No matter how big or small we?ve all needed help at one time or another and as good as it feels to receive help, by giving back the favor you will experience a feeling of goodness about a deed well done.
7) Be Grateful ? Whether talking about family, friends, food, shelter or health, no matter where you are in life you have things to be grateful for.
Keep from looking at the things you don?t or wish you did have, but look at the things that you do have instead and be thankful for those things.
8) Don?t Be Negative ? Dwelling on negative things only brings more negativity into your life.
We all possess the strength to change our attitude from negative to positive and by doing so you will be a much happier person.
About the Author: Dan Preston has been in the digital book business for over 3 years and has enjoyed every moment of it. His website "The Online Book Store" offers a variety of digital books big enough to answer almost anyone's how-to questions. Visit his site at http://online-book-store.net