Top 10 Reasons For Buying A Home Treadmill
Why are treadmills becoming so popular? Why does everyone
have one and not go to the gym as much? What is so great
about a home treadmill? Below you will have all of these
and many more questions answered as you are given ten
reasons for having a home treadmill.
* First, they save time. People say they don't have enough
time to spend at work or with their family, so how could
they have time to go to the gym. Treadmills save time
because the gym is now brought to you.
* Second, there are no more monthly or yearly gym fees.
You have to renew your gym membership at least once a year
and a typical treadmill will serve you up to 10 years or
* Third, there is the convenience factor. In the time it
would take you to get ready and drive down to the gym, you
could have already got 20-30 minutes exercising on the
treadmill in your home.
* Fourth, it works for whole family. As with most gym
equipment that requires age to use some of the heavier
stuff, a treadmill only requires that you can walk to use
it because it can set speeds for you and your family.
* Fifth, people have been shown to stick to an exercise
regimen that involves a treadmill because you can do other
stuff while you are exercising. This means that there is
not the typical boredom factor that is present in most
* Sixth, there is no weathering out days where the weather
outside and dictate what you are doing on the treadmill.
As they can be put outside and insider, there is never an
excuse on why you did not get to exercise today.
* Seventh¸ it provides and easy setup for anyone and allows
for anyone to be able to use it because it denies the usual
complexity that most equipment of this magnitude possesses.
* Eighth, it is much easier to multitask and do other
things, such as reading a book or watching a video, while
using a treadmill than it is while doing other exercises.
* Ninth, if you are runner, walker, or jogger it is easier
on your joints than running on asphalt or grass as the
surface pads on a treadmill are much more forgiving than
the ground or pavement are.
* Tenth, it is close to a ten year investment to your
health as most treadmills last at least ten years.
For the price of treadmills and the benefits of owning one,
they are the perfect compliment for anyone looking to build
a home gym.
About the Author: Paul Johnson works tech support for New York based
Internet Publishing company, DigiLectual Inc. He's lost a
lot of weight with a fitness regime that includes
Treadmills. He shares his knowledge and research on
treadmills in a series of articles. Find out why treadmills can burn fat more efficiently than almost any other exercise. See reviews and useful information. http://www.treadmills-easy.com/