Bridal Shower Countdown
The most important first lesson about having the best possible bridal shower is careful party planning. If your bridal shower is carefully planned, it will be not only more organized but a world of fun. Paying attention to details is what makes a great bridal shower. If you treat your bridal shower just like any other project, you have a good chance of making it a success. Proper planning is the most important first step to take toward a great bridal shower.
The following list can serve as a simple outline for your overall bridal shower planning. Follow the outline to help plan the bridal shower. Be sure to check or underline each completed task, so you can concentrate on the incomplete items. It is also helpful to use actual dates to meet your deadlines.
· The most important first step is to select the appropriate date and time. Be sure to check with the most important participants, and make sure the date works for everyone.
· Set your budget
· Select the place (A favorite restaurant is a great location, but a friends house works on a limited budget.)
· Prepare your guest list
Five to six weeks prior the bridal shower
· Select method of invitations (You can save money by sending e-invitations.)
· Make a decision about the shower theme
One month prior to the bridal shower date
· Send out the shower invitations
· Decide on food (Select caterer or restaurant if you wish to use one)
· Research bridal shower keepsake favors
Two weeks before the bridal shower
· Based on RSVPs from the invited bridal shower guests make final arrangements regarding food and other planned activities
Last minute preparations
· Contact caterer or restaurant (if you use one) to make sure they are ready for the shower party
· Put together any accessories you plan to use for the bridal shower
· Wrap gifts
· Make sure a video recorder and cameras are available to record the bridal shower
About the Author: George Meszaros http://www.sweet-reflections.com