20 Super Hot Ways To Make More Money From Your Customers
1. Insert a brochure for another product in the first product package your customer buys from you.
2. Sell a basic product and tell people for a little more money they can receive the deluxe edition.
3. Give your customers a free subscription to your e-zine and include back end products in each issue.
4. Charge people extra money to get the reproduction rights.
5. Send your customers greeting cards at holidays with your back end product o.ffer included.
6. Offer your customers a discount if they b.uy more than one of the same product.
7. Include a back end product o.ffer on your online "thank you" page.
8. Give people a huge discount to your subscription product if they subscribe for a longer period of time.
9. Send your customer a f.ree surprise gift with your back end product o.ffer included.
10. Give your customers a discount if they b.uy over a certain number of any products.
11. Publish a back end product o.ffer inside any of the information products you sell.
12. Group your products together in package deals to make more profit form each sale.
13. Include a back end product offer inside your "customer's only" online club.
14. Join someone else's affiliate program and use it as an upsell or back end product.
15. Follow-up with your customers to see if they're happy and o.ffer them another product.
16. Offer people a free sample of your product and tell them they will get a discount if they o.rder now.
17. Send your customers a "thank you" e-mail with a back end o.ffer attached.
18. Offer your customers add-on products like gift wrapping, batteries, imprinting, etc.
19. Allow your customers the option of signing up to your "future product offers l.ist".
20. Explain to people that for extra money, they can extend the g.uarantee or warranty of the product.
Quote of the Day:
"It's good to have money and the things that money can b.uy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't b.uy." -- George Horace Latimer
About the Author: Eugenijus Sakalauskas is an established ezine publisher and direct marketer who specializes in developing new ideas and methods on Website Marketing & Home Business Secrets Get FREE infomailto:email@example.com Support:firstname.lastname@example.org